Quality

Started by pheil
23/01/2013 14:52
Page 1 of 1
pheil23/01/2013 14:52

I need help to get better quality for my videos, Since I'm losing my motivation due to that, I just get shitty quality no matter what I do or try to increase it, So if there are someone who knows about maxing out your graphics card for ultimate quality, and other settings, please reply here or inbox. I'm looking for step to step guide if there are someone as kind of that in the community.

and I'm having Nvidia gt 620 2gb card, sucks tho, but I think I can get good quality with it too. :o

Wh1te BearD^^23/01/2013 16:27

I hope someone knows about that stuff and replay as fast as he can, CUZ I wanna see more videos FROM U !

-Wh1te BearD^^

Torex-):-D moviemaker23/01/2013 16:41(edited 04/02/2013 18:27)

you wont get "superb" quality as im imagining what are you talking about, just by maxing your gpu settings. what will happen for the best expectations is that corners in your captured footage will be smoothened out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4mbZykqRBo my old video, notice knife, its all edgy an yall lookin crappy

just go to nvidia control panel, select advanced settings and select max setting from the dropdown menu, ALSO read the description writen bellow, it appears whenever u crossover it with mouse, if you dont understand what that setting means - google it. in this way you will be able to decide what you need and what you dont, and ofc make some quality tests, if u want to get even better results then capture at xtremeee resolutions like IceVip does
lol ---> xtreme resolutions, my pc is ~5years old so pls no luzly comments

pheil24/01/2013 15:28

hmm thanks, But for your info, the man behind k3g & nobody - fooling death was zuveeh, not me, if I remember right ;) ^^

Torex-):-D moviemaker04/02/2013 18:27(edited 04/02/2013 18:28)

just saw ur comment, terrible sorry for that mistake, idno what happend to my head

ndR moviemaker Tournament #204/02/2013 20:15

What's your graphic card model?

Marshall03/03/2013 13:14

saw same post recently, amm this is my setting check it 1. http://prntscr.com/upmr7 2. http://prntscr.com/upmts , try to use this (only FXAA should be OFF)

ZeadowLT26/03/2013 18:35

well.. I think videocards companys programmers are not idiots, and know how to design a settings to maximal perfomance. Anti-aliasing and shit, don't impress quality as fps ; codecs. Just be sure u have render mode selected: OpenGL ( 32-bits ) and the size of screen who need to manage to better quality; 1280x720; 1280x800

Viglioshius29/08/2013 12:10

Try this tutorial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMBK99tRQHw

I've tried and my quallity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGHEhvBD2ag

I believe you've tried this but what ever:D

ViDtam04/09/2013 16:50

The main problem is mbl... it ruins shitloads of quality, the effects there are not qualitive (idk if there is such a word, but I hope u understand), most of the moviemakers forget that there is such a thing called AAE from which u can get 100x better colors than in mbl

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.