Suggestion for DemoCheckers's workmode
Hello XJ Sunshine here...I really got tired of you and all the busted people that are complaining that they are busted for nothing,there is to much new people on this kz scene that I never knew off and they got popular overnight,when u banned chathunko that went over the limits..
So here is the idea:
1.Get list of all the Operation sistems.
2.When u install them,go to task manager and look at all the processes that are there,then add the hl.exe and the steam.exe process and all the processes that go with it.
3.Now you have a number of processes running on a operation sistem..Now (I'm not a programmer this is just an idea)make a program that will shut down all the processes but not the ones that we need (the number of default processes including steam ones).
4.Now make a demochecker that will scan all the processes that are being used while the demo is being recorded,and make a special scanner is the "process shutdowner active"
5.So if there is only 1 more process then it should be,BUST THE DEMO
Thank you for listening,I hope you will try or atleast consider my idea.
-Sunshine
nice idea. but i don't think that somebody will make it..-_-'
GREAT IDEA, FAKER MUST SEE!
it's a great idea but i'm pretty sure eDark said himself it would take far to long to create such a program in anybodys "spare time" it would take full time dedication to it which i don't really think anybody has, as for people getting banned, they only get banned if there is solid evidence, so i'm not quite sure what you mean by that, especially the iso1 case
You know,don't understand me as a hater because I'm not in common with xj,eDark or any other admins/important people for this community..But in my oppinion you don't actually care..I'm sure that all of you want more Kreedz players,but how can you get more kreedz players if cheating is lets say "possible",see we all play Kreedz to have fun,break records compete with others..That's what is keeping us playing this mod,and game in all..And those solid evidence aren't quite trustable..I won't say current democheckers are bad,but they aren't trustable as players might want..So if you think its a good idea,and others think the same,you really can't try and spend some time trying to make this game better?And make people know that others are trying their best not using hacks or idk what.With all the respect to eDark and his knowledge,denying this idea is just wrong.
And then a new cheat will come...
Look at the ESL, new Anticheat - new cheats.
Originally posted by SunnyKreedzYou know,don't understand me as a hater because I'm not in common with xj,eDark or any other admins/important people for this community..But in my oppinion you don't actually care..I'm sure that all of you want more Kreedz players,but how can you get more kreedz players if cheating is lets say "possible",see we all play Kreedz to have fun,break records compete with others..That's what is keeping us playing this mod,and game in all..And those solid evidence aren't quite trustable..I won't say current democheckers are bad,but they aren't trustable as players might want..So if you think its a good idea,and others think the same,you really can't try and spend some time trying to make this game better?And make people know that others are trying their best not using hacks or idk what.With all the respect to eDark and his knowledge,denying this idea is just stupid
no offense but are you complaining about possible cheaters or the fact that somebody was banned? in one sentence you want more to be done to see the programs running but then you say solid evidence isn't enough.... as for saying we don't care, i personally spend roughly around 30 mins per demo when im checking them, anything suspicious i find i send it straight to eDark for further checks (this is why the current demo release is delayed) i also try to keep people informed on whats happening, all of this taking up alot of my time, so i do find it a little insulting that you could say i don't care
Originally posted by leggieOriginally posted by SunnyKreedzYou know,don't understand me as a hater because I'm not in common with xj,eDark or any other admins/important people for this community..But in my oppinion you don't actually care..I'm sure that all of you want more Kreedz players,but how can you get more kreedz players if cheating is lets say "possible",see we all play Kreedz to have fun,break records compete with others..That's what is keeping us playing this mod,and game in all..And those solid evidence aren't quite trustable..I won't say current democheckers are bad,but they aren't trustable as players might want..So if you think its a good idea,and others think the same,you really can't try and spend some time trying to make this game better?And make people know that others are trying their best not using hacks or idk what.With all the respect to eDark and his knowledge,denying this idea is just stupid
no offense but are you complaining about possible cheaters or the fact that somebody was banned? in one sentence you want more to be done to see the programs running but then you say solid evidence isn't enough.... as for saying we don't care, i personally spend roughly around 30 mins per demo when im checking them, anything suspicious i find i send it straight to eDark for further checks (this is why the current demo release is delayed) i also try to keep people informed on whats happening, all of this taking up alot of my time, so i do find it a little insulting that you could say i don't care
First I'm apologizing for the sentence you don't really care,I just coudn't find the right words that would describe the middle of you are doing it right and you aren't doing anything..but still you can't say this idea is bad,and that the workmode of the idea woudn't work..and just for the note I'm complaining about both about current cheaters,about upcoming cheaters and about people that are banned for cheating but I'm certainly not agreeing with the decision..As I sad with all the respect I really think this idea is worth a shot and maybe it would help you checking demos and saving time so you woudn't have to check them for 30 minutes?It was all an idea but I see that there is no chance that it can make it.So thank you for reading and replying.
i said it's a good idea and maybe it would save time, but making such a program would take a long long time, and i'm pretty sure you would have to make people run this in the background which im sure people would have alot of complaints about it, also whats your worry about the people that have been banned for cheating?
Originally posted by leggiei said it's a good idea and maybe it would save time, but making such a program would take a long long time, and i'm pretty sure you would have to make people run this in the background which im sure people would have alot of complaints about it, also whats your worry about the people that have been banned for cheating?
Lets see,Chatunko was a nice player,and as far as I know from other people he was always kind and polite..On the other hand Rikker or Lyn?Rikker went straight for strafeacing and everytime someone called him for cheating he rudely fought,and lyn went straight for tied cj wr?That ain't even a bit suspicious?And look at ur time spending like this "If you spend every demo checking 25minutes less,hmm 25xallTheDemosUCheck = It's worth to spend the time to make the demochecker..Unfortunately I can't do it..But there is the trick,you can make it..So the question is do you want to ?
but, it doesn't matter how nice somebody is.... iso1 was caught cheating, you can't ban or claim somebody is cheating without proof, if we banned for being suspicious, nobody would record on the off chance they get banned even though they are legit
Just tell me that lyn is legit and you can lock this thread.
Ckatunkoo cheated long time ago. I remeber his pub skillz like 14-15strafes on LJ. About lynn i know that he isn't clear, but i still gonna count that LJ wr is 257block after his realese, same on other tehnq.
Hahah this not wroth, just take dll of cheat and call it demoplayer.dll put it in main folder of Counter-Strike and you have cheat.
You know soo much about hacks dont you.
Originally posted by SunnyKreedzJust tell me that lyn is legit and you can lock this thread.
Done.
Also there is no doubt that iSo1 was cheating, not even a little one.