BIKLLLSS - by c1

Started by KecKle
28/01/2013 04:43
Page 1 of 1
KecKle28/01/2013 04:43(edited 28/01/2013 04:45)

link

Edit by c1
Starring: BJL.HS,Ice,Keckle,Leg3D,Lee,LyNn,Suyn,Sead (BIKLLLSS)

Soundtrack:
1.The Sonixx ft Laura Newman - You Don't Like Me
2.Feint - United We Stand [Dubstep]
3.Joan Osborne - One Of Us

Thanks for watching!

shizmo30/01/2013 05:26

im not going to talk about the jumps

The edit is just incredible..

the first music gave a strange feeling but it was still enjoyable

the second just fits in omg

gj!

WeMeRA30/01/2013 08:37

Most of the jumps were really boring.. But there was one or two nice jumps that I saw.

I guess the edit was kind of good.

propanelj record holder30/01/2013 11:15

Originally posted by WeMeRA
Most of the jumps were really boring.. But there was one or two nice jumps that I saw.

I guess the edit was kind of good.

^ something like this.
Too much dcj for meh

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.