new or old Sc on kz_cfl_ceramicblock ?

Started by oO3ddYOo
13/02/2007 00:22
Page 1 of 1
oO3ddYOo13/02/2007 00:22

i found a new sc? :D


JPG:
JPEG

Demo:
Demo

BooLiSH13/02/2007 00:39

Hm, i think i saw it already ;)

but GJ

FLR13/02/2007 00:50

old

zhady Tournament #213/02/2007 01:58

Uberold it was in FikoNs WR, dont know if its in GEEKHT-s

sbzvln Tournament #213/02/2007 15:00

uber old, and dht- did it in his reci I thought

old, and if i remember correct.. DHT- didnt use it in his rec, i landed on the other block the the left.

DHT- Tournament #113/02/2007 15:43

No I didn't. The truth is that I wanted to pwn FikoN without that sc, because he did it :)

Eddy: Go for wr, the wr isn't hard 2 beat. It contains some mistakes :) go for it!
[ Edited Tue Feb 13 2007, 03:43PM ]

stask0 Tournament #213/02/2007 17:53

new for me :>

FLiPPi-14/02/2007 12:58

Its old. I find it too about 1 year ago -.- but gj

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.