Soda, how much in a week?

Started by WeMeRA
31/01/2013 21:42
Page 2 of 3
nobody^01/02/2013 11:48

Originally posted by cologne
like everyone is saying don't drink cola its to bad drink water stfu you all drink cola as much as u can and you are just shi*ing here
btw I don't drink it srsly i was but my health was fucked up back in days so the doctor said i must not drink any kind of fizzy drinks


You point is incorrect.
I drink cola seldom + it's really unhealthy. No one is trying to sound healthy if he was not.

WeMeRA01/02/2013 12:11

Then I'm also a smoker, so I guess I don't really care that much about my healthieness! HUEAHUEA!

Mik001/02/2013 13:41

Originally posted by ~krater~
Originally posted by Mik0
not a gram, we dont drink this in China,we have tea :D but i prefer coffee


lol really in china you only drink tea and some coffe? :S

sry,i thought u guys mean soda water. well, we do drink some coca cola,pepsi,sprite and some milk produced by Mengniu,Yili, also some orange juice like Minute Maid. I liked coca cola very much when I was young, not that much now.just love coffee very much now,1guy 1 cup 1 day :D also enjoy some milk

Zippow01/02/2013 13:45

wow.. lay off the sodas, your teeth must be see-through by this point.

Juice01/02/2013 15:12

0
I like tea much more.

spr1n mapper01/02/2013 15:21

0
juice and tea ftw =P quite ironic considering previous post

Johnthunda01/02/2013 16:12

I don't drink any at all, only water for me :)

CamelCloudrecord holder01/02/2013 22:42

I need to stop drinking soda, but I never get around to actually stopping. At the moment, I average 5 litres a week.

zhady Tournament #202/02/2013 00:26

10-14 l /week

nerv.02/02/2013 01:12

as much as possible , but 2L top.
im too lazy to go to market buy it =/

Grrr02/02/2013 01:45

For 2 weeks I had weird addiction of drinking alot of cola, and one day I felt weird abrasive feeling on my teeth, then I googled the problem and it was that my teeth got demineralized (I had that feeling for like 4 days). Now I stopped drinking it and I'm trying to keep up with the water and tea like I usually do.

HitManz Tournament #202/02/2013 15:04

Well i'm pretty amazed by the things i read here.As for me i dont drink at all sometimes.. but it happens when i can drink like 2 liters a week maybe, just depends on mood i guess but anyway i dont like it that much.Tea, juice and perhaps milk sometimes are my preferences.

Kkassu02/02/2013 15:45

Uhmm i drink 1l a day, when i play cs or etc :D So ~7-8L a week .

badass .02/02/2013 16:39

maybe 1-2L a week, more coffee drinker.

goatse02/02/2013 17:40

no more than 1L

remake02/02/2013 18:09

Originally posted by badass .
maybe 1-2L a week, more coffee drinker.

Same here.

nikksan02/02/2013 18:11

maybe like 0.5 to 1 L

theddy04/02/2013 12:30

like 1L max, i drink only pure water and coffee

Mittelfinger04/02/2013 14:08

In soviet russia we drink vodka instead.

V0ncH...06/02/2013 13:11

maybe 50ml of cola a week no coffee for like 2-3years, just water and milk

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.