CLOSE

Started by tjabba
01/02/2013 15:34
Page 1 of 1
tjabba01/02/2013 15:34(edited 05/02/2013 13:03)

i nope make movie why have problem with sony vegas and after effects :(

k1ngwAy01/02/2013 15:48

OMG Joined 03/12/2012
post 1! the only 1 is for LYNN..
why not make this Movie after next release?

random Tournament #301/02/2013 16:01

Pff... What's the point of making movie of a cheated player?
I just dont get it.The same thing i gonna make demos with default kzh, and send it to any1 for making movie about me, just he have some strong hack.

max3semne01/02/2013 16:27

Originally posted by defusion
Pff... What's the point of making movie of a cheated player?
I just dont get it.The same thing i gonna make demos with default kzh, and send it to any1 for making movie about me, just he have some strong hack.

+1

propanelj record holder01/02/2013 17:04

Lynn is gonna get milked more than the call of duty series

Severely01/02/2013 17:16

Movies with cheaters (in this situation it's LyNn) is very popular (usually bad rated, but nvm). That's "the point of making movie of cheated player"!

rainstorm01/02/2013 18:15

Why u still calling cheater without any proofs? Explain me... his demos were accepted on XJ guys :/

Mik001/02/2013 18:30

for those dudes who insist that lynn cheats and have some kind of conviced reasons, I sincerely ask u plz read my post here http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?328750.60#post_328995 if u could read all my words,I think it would change ur opions in a way.Regards!
ps: I also had doubts on him too.but I showed some facts that u dont know.and we all believe facts, dont we? :)
OT: gl tjabba, expecting :D

zythH^ moviemaker01/02/2013 19:24

I wanna die, when I saw LyNn the movie I insta thought in LyNnternet by StormZz but no :'(

Anyway, good luck tjabba

random Tournament #301/02/2013 19:36

Originally posted by Mik0
for those dudes who insist that lynn cheats and have some kind of conviced reasons, I sincerely ask u plz read my post here http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?328750.60#post_328995 if u could read all my words,I think it would change ur opions in a way.Regards!
ps: I also had doubts on him too.but I showed some facts that u dont know.and we all believe facts, dont we? :)
OT: gl tjabba, expecting :D


dude i think you should read my post there to. About his mmr strafes :)

Mik001/02/2013 19:53(edited 01/02/2013 19:54)

Originally posted by defusion
dude i think you should read my post there to. About his mmr strafes :)

sry idk what "mmr" is.whatever i suppose that it's just ur guess, not a fact by now.so lets just keep our little guess in mind and trust the XJ checking team,shall we?
@ZythH^ u lier :D :D u just managed to make two "comebacks" after u claimed to be off the lynn theme.

dyna01/02/2013 19:59(edited 07/10/2013 17:43)

...............

random Tournament #301/02/2013 20:03

Originally posted by Mik0
Originally posted by defusion
dude i think you should read my post there to. About his mmr strafes :)

sry idk what "mmr" is.whatever i suppose that it's just ur guess, not a fact by now.so lets just keep our little guess in mind and trust the XJ checking team,shall we?
@ZythH^ u lier :D :D u just managed to make two "comebacks" after u claimed to be off the lynn theme.


Actually this time I don't believe XJ checking team. What is mmr? Its cheat, that records strafes, and what do you want from anything. So how i see in that lj show. Lynn recorded DC's strafes. We all can see it. I really laugh how some chines people said, "Lynn just liked DC's strafes and learned them". What?:D Liked and learned. Its sound's funny enough.
We can all see, that the strafes are the same + airtime its the same to, but just on another position.His 258lj strafes looks like kaben's, so i guess he copied his strafes this time.

badass .01/02/2013 20:33

haha wise guy changed lynn to trancer xD gewd job.

tjabba02/02/2013 13:19

UPDATE #1

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.