Your favorite band?

Started by WeMeRA
02/02/2013 21:10
Page 2 of 2
nobody^03/02/2013 20:44(edited 03/02/2013 20:46)

Wu Tang Clan
and
Onyx

chip03/02/2013 22:59

I have a couple of bands I reaaaally like (such as The Killers, Say Anything, Coldplay, Snow Patrol etc.) that I generally listen to way more than anything else. Right now I'm back to Coldplay, Chris Martin's the best. I still have not found one single song from them that I don't like.

musaka03/02/2013 23:01

SOAD

KooleN03/02/2013 23:47(edited 03/02/2013 23:52)

Originally posted by chip
I have a couple of bands I reaaaally like (such as The Killers, Say Anything, Coldplay, Snow Patrol etc.) that I generally listen to way more than anything else. Right now I'm back to Coldplay, Chris Martin's the best. I still have not found one single song from them that I don't like.


nice choice, my fav song from CP probably Yellow and Don't panic

The Killers were so nice last year at Sziget, I loved them.

ot.: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EroXHMA6V58

CamelCloudrecord holder04/02/2013 16:53

Don't listen to bands that much, but Muse and Kaizers Orchestra are some I listen to regularly.

Kraeft04/02/2013 23:03

btbam!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuEz_HvBqZ0
and now i'll end up listening to the whole thing as usual because i heard that cursed intro while linking.

guitarhero2304/02/2013 23:07

Megadeth because I play guitar and love guitar oriented music.

shNzrecord holder Tournament #205/02/2013 03:20

Acoustic Alchemy, because they're very relaxive...

SPOKS05/02/2013 09:22

Outlawz... D12... xD

geddyK07/02/2013 18:41(edited 07/02/2013 18:42)

1D & I don't care about flaming ;-)

CamelCloudrecord holder07/02/2013 18:50

Originally posted by geddyK
1D & I don't care about flaming ;-)


I love Justin Bieber, no problem.

NickelBack, Godsmack

zuveeh moviemaker07/02/2013 19:09

There are so many good ones that I can't really call one of them my favorite, but some bands I really like are Snow Patrol, The Virgins, Jamaica, The Killers, Keane, The Smiths.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.