Lost old account

Started by Gorbachev_x mapper
03/02/2013 07:35
Page 1 of 1
Gorbachev_x mapper03/02/2013 07:35(edited 03/02/2013 09:23)

I'm having problems to log on my old account, and the big problem is that I do not remember the e-mail and the password. :S Is there something I can do?

faker mapper02/04/2013 16:04

1. How should we know which was your old account without you providing more information about it?

2. According to our website rules, which you accepted when registering on our webiste, you aren't even allowed to register a second account:

You may only have one website account. Having multiple accounts will get you banned permanently.



If you tell us your first account, we'll find a fair solution with a temporary ban only (for not reading and following the website rules).

Gorbachev_x mapper06/04/2013 08:27(edited 06/04/2013 08:45)

Originally posted by faker
1. How should we know which was your old account without you providing more information about it?

2. According to our website rules, which you accepted when registering on our webiste, you aren't even allowed to register a second account:

You may only have one website account. Having multiple accounts will get you banned permanently.



If you tell us your first account, we'll find a fair solution with a temporary ban only (for not reading and following the website rules).


I KNOW THE RULES OK? DON'T COME HERE TO TELL ME I HAVEN'T READ IT! I know I can't create 2 accounts, but with an account lost, what should I do? Create another account and get help, it's what I'm doing. I would love some help, because I love this site and my acc, I don't want to get a ban here, even with the kz community dead.
Here is my old account: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/user.php?id.71484

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.