Art of Ability (Wh1te BearD^^)

Started by REAL_NESTEA
03/02/2013 23:36
Page 1 of 1
REAL_NESTEA03/02/2013 23:36(edited 03/02/2013 23:40)

New movie starring Wh1te BearD^^

link


:)

WeMeRA04/02/2013 00:55

cool movie, never heard of the guy but he's obviously really good

duRke04/02/2013 01:12

Wemera I think, his nick here is kar_kor ..

Fine edit and colors, didnt like the first song, but the second was ok :) .. Jumps were great :)

Wh1te BearD^^04/02/2013 04:00

Lovely edit Nestea, Enjoyed it alot. :up:
Hope to see more clips in the future from you, and thanks.

~Wh1te BearD^^ <3

nobody^04/02/2013 15:05

I see lots of potential from you, especially when it comes to rap song edits, nestea! :)
Keep going!

Tough jumps Mr. Beard. Put some creativity and you will be the boss.

what the heck.. Sick jumps man! I hope they are legit. And edit was great too keep that style nestea:)

Sinzhns04/02/2013 17:23

unlegit jumps

Wh1te BearD^^05/02/2013 04:37

I noticed some of u thinks that I cheated those jumps, well let me tell u something, If u are good demo-checker and wanted those demos just ask, I won't mind. But talking trash about cheated jumps is just idk... anyways sinz I always liked the kind of movies/clips that u made, and the jumps that u did,They are fuckin' awesome. And to those who stood with me I just wanna say, Thanks alot and yeah .. have a good day fellas. :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.