Bhop block
Started by Mathzz
05/02/2013 19:35
Page 1 of 1
Mathzz05/02/2013 19:35
I want to know how I can make bhop blocks that doesn't go completely under the floor, but stops few units above the floor.
It's probably really easy to do, but I haven't managed to find a possible way to make it properly.
I tried making 2 separate brushes, one that is tied to func_door, while the other one was a normal brush, but the problem with that was when the block pushed down I could see the texture sliding down through the normal brush. It looks ugly.
So, how can I make it properly? :-)
zengal
05/02/2013 20:46
Use a negative lip value
perd0
05/02/2013 23:45(edited 06/02/2013 02:20)
its damn easy just set lip value to divideable by 8 that means 8 16 32 64 etc depending on the size of the block..
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.