fps drops when I move the mouse

Started by plowed
05/02/2013 21:41
Page 1 of 1
plowed05/02/2013 21:41(edited 05/02/2013 21:42)

^title. I have constant 100 FPS when I dont move my mouse in cs 1.6 and I can play every new game out there at ultra settings atm. I have like below 10 FPS if I just move the mouse..

I have the newsest driver for my gpu my specs are:

i5 3470
ati 7950
8b ddr.

Dunno what todo I even reinstalled cs+drivers but the problems isnt solved.

Any suggestion?

PU9makerrecord holder05/02/2013 21:54

Try to switch USB port for your mouse. There may be something wrong with the port. Try to remove mouse drivers if you use them. And there can be a problem in your mouse itself. I think ive seen a topic about very simillar issue. So you may find something about this problem. Anyway Good Luck =]

plowed11/02/2013 18:56(edited 11/02/2013 18:57)

thx for your answer unfortunately it doesnt solve it.

Didnt found any solution with searching yet :/

plowed14/02/2013 18:19

I like to spam my own thread :D

well when I change the mouse than I dont have that problem. When I change the refresh rate of my mouse down to 250 get stable FPS. not perfect but good enough!

No clue why 500 Hz kill my PC at counterstrike. I mean I could run even 1000 HZ without any problems 1 month ago...

I can live with changing the Refresh rate of my mouse down when I play cs but it would be awesome if someone know a solution to fix it. ^^

Nannou14/02/2013 19:32(edited 14/02/2013 19:32)

hardware usb 3.0 pci hub. It solve my problem. Cuz motherboard was close to die, and my north bridge come to hell. cost around 5 euro.

zythH^ moviemaker14/02/2013 20:39(edited 14/02/2013 20:41)

Originally posted by Nannou ;3c
hardware usb 3.0 pci hub. It solve my problem. Cuz motherboard was close to die, and my north bridge come to hell. cost around 5 euro.


USB 3.0 or 2.0 doesn't have any difference, if you connect a 2.0 USB port mouse in a 3.0 the speed / connection will be exactly the same as 2.0 with 2.0, but if your mouse has a 3.0 and you connect to a 3.0 port it will be way more faster than 2.0 connections, also you can connect a 3.0 mouse in a 2.0 port but it will do the same as 2.0 with 2.0 :)
I don't know if you were talking about that because looked like you are advicing him to connect the mouse with a 3.0 port, which will be the same, if it wasn't that, sorry for my ignorance!

Just ended that teory 2 weeks ago in my school in" Digital systems and computer architecture"

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.