ENDLESS MOTION II

Started by DiENOS
06/02/2013 11:31
Page 1 of 2
DiENOS06/02/2013 11:31(edited 20/02/2013 07:17)

ENDLESS MOTION II

Project status
0%


Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience
Hi I'm DiENOS. I've been moviemaking for 4 years. I did movies for famous players like shNz, Lolz, Hitlooser and others. If you wanna see my fav. work go heere

http://www.youtube.com/DiENOSTUBE

Type of the movie
This time it's will be multiplayer movie. This movie will contain unique combos and creative stuff like in ENDLESS MOTION I. I still didnt find right music for this project but its will be for sure some atmospheric song with possitive energy.
Players are Lolz shNz LEWLY Nukk. Lenght of this movie will be about 3 and more minutes maybe little less we will see.


Project Description
I was inactive for a while but this doesn't mean that i can't edit anymore. I created many movies during that inactive time. Now I'm back and I've contacted some friends who will do some great combos.

Moviemaking facts
-FPS 320 input
-FPS 30/60 output for websites and downloads
-Sony Vegas
-HLAE
-Adobe AE
-Adobe PS
-Cinema 4D
-VDUB

Requests
I will send some screens later and i want yours opinion to them. Possitive feedbacks will be motivate me to do it better. And also don't forget for critics, you're welcome.


Music
ELECTRO



Screenshots
http://oi47.tinypic.com/15di04.jpg

polsik06/02/2013 11:35(edited 06/02/2013 12:03)

orgasm :D gl :! So nice to see you again :)

Wh1te BearD^^06/02/2013 13:17

gl bro, Good to see u back again!

maycryhns06/02/2013 15:12

wow, nice, gl dienos

zythH^ moviemaker06/02/2013 15:36

endless sickness

Zippow06/02/2013 16:05

Looking forward to it =)

DiENOS07/02/2013 18:37(edited 21/02/2013 10:37)

Music update: ELECTROO !

geddyK07/02/2013 18:39

Have Fun! I LOVE YOU!

akse07/02/2013 20:02

where have you been for such a long time, mate? :/ lookgin forward to you.

polsik07/02/2013 21:55(edited 07/02/2013 22:00)

sounds good

m4r1o07/02/2013 22:29

it seems i love shNz :/

dyna08/02/2013 00:06(edited 06/10/2013 18:09)

.

vederside08/02/2013 08:36

Dienos comeback ^^ :3 GL!

nobody^08/02/2013 12:06

What do we get?

Zippow, Lolz, or Lewly?

DiENOS10/02/2013 21:40(edited 11/02/2013 13:52)

Ok actually I'm collecting demos I'll start edit them at 1.3.2013.

Now I'm doing intro layout and some preparations, screens soon, stay tunned.

~krater~10/02/2013 21:58

I can't wait :D

zythH^ moviemaker10/02/2013 22:11

Originally posted by nobody^
What do we get?

Zippow, Lolz, or Lewly?

Innes12/02/2013 20:43

GL you are back? :O

DiENOS14/02/2013 14:02(edited 15/02/2013 19:03)

Maybe song will changed to some electro :)

Cobrex mapper Tournament #218/02/2013 20:27

Go for something like IceVip's Spring York 2 !!

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.