some 2man maps

Started by .qui mapper
12/02/2013 09:21
Page 1 of 1
.qui mapper12/02/2013 09:21

hey there.

these were created in 2011 (so dont expect much hehe) but were never released due to some reasons. since there are only few 2man maps (10? 20?) i thought even shitty ones might be worth sharing. so here we go:

~ 2man_kzra_simple
~ difficulty : hard (reasonable)
~ picture

~ 2man_kzra_pyra
~ difficulty : hard/extreme (absurd, unreasonable, trigger_push and trigger_hurt ftw)
~ picture

~ 2man_kzra_unnamedone
~ difficulty : average/hard (reasonable, one rather hard puzzle though)
~ picture

~ download (all 3)

~ 98% sure all maps are possible, you might catch some random glitches though

Nannou12/02/2013 10:07

Mm. Sexy. Gonna try.

SilverNinja mapper12/02/2013 11:14

Nice, I love 2man maps so much! I'm definitely going to try these, thanks for sharing!

Kirman mapper Tournament #212/02/2013 13:27

wow, looks nice

polsik12/02/2013 14:06

sick @ good job :) I love too 2man maps :D

Nannou12/02/2013 15:36

2man_kzra_unnamedone my fav. complete it w/ alot fun.
2man_kzra_simple - few jumps example last on purple block, destroy my mood.
2man_kzra_pyra - push :S

Michael Collins26/02/2013 17:05

2man_kzra_unnamedone looks like a nice map, jumps are creative and good combinated with map. I think this map should be official, just because 2man counts small number of maps.

These two are not big deal, but i like them...

What's the deal be it official or not, it's unsupported format of mapping concept in here.

Michael Collins27/02/2013 14:01

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
What's the deal be it official or not, it's unsupported format of mapping concept in here.


I'm just saying shock ! :D

Cypek05/07/2013 20:49

Can anyone upload those maps for me? qui lost them also so he can't.

Rapha10/07/2013 06:27

upload please!

Cypek12/07/2013 00:33

bump

Rapha13/07/2013 01:08

anyone?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.