We are boned.... (CS Update)
_Lolz, but if you remove from steam libary the cs 1.6 and reinstall, then you'll notice theese sh1t thing :< and because its an international refresh you should.. I Havent any problem with cs too, but i reinstalled, and now a bit weird, but its like the old. the biggest problem is that, we or just i , but can not play old demos, no one of the wrs :o
hm, i can watch demos, use plugins, normal movement etc...
Don´t get it, sry...
reinstall and you will download the newest version which is fkd up ;)
I know it's a dumb question, but how to reinstall it? When i try it starts downloading from 50% and then Cs doesn't work
add "gl_async 0", "gl_vsync 0" and "fps_max 99" to your cfg
add "-nofbo" and "-nomsaa" to cs launch options
set your cfg to read-only
That is what helps me. (of course it wont work on every publicserver, because some server plugins force your fps to 101)
I can play demos just with playdemo, but this is better , if i could not play it :D
Am I the only one who is happy with this update and who don't have any piece of problem on that subject?
shock remove the cs and reinstall it, then you'll have problems
+1 you need to reinstall it. I think this is the good way. We need to find together a new solution :o :D btw im a patriot :SAD:DSA
maybe a dumb question, but why did you all reinstalled your cs?I just got the update (which includes downloading cs again) and nothing bad happens. Only the models are changed and thats it.. no fps problems, no plugin problems.. nothing and why do i have to delete my old cs?It works fine that way and it sounds pointless
I've reinstalled it, but I had backup of my old cs. Now i have pasted that in this common/half-life/ folder and everything works fine
How to fix this? http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5418/errorql.jpg :|
steam downloaded CS again, and i dont see any fucking change inside.. i can still play pub servers with no problems, the only thing ive noticed is that when i create my own LAN serv, i dont have any plugins, but dont have problems with fps (still have 100.0).. and thats all.. i cant see any changes in the Options window.... those commands like gl_vsync 0 and that shit doesnt work for me (maybe i dont have the lastest version updated).. so i will wait..
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/34908349.jpg
wtf i have 102 fps it looks like i am flying ( developer ) also my mouse mevement is fuccccccccccked up..
http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/1/864959809769150123/
Hm, yeah.
why always when i try lj i cant land stats, it says FPS 110 or LAGS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrOWILPAdXQ To get back your old cs
3D Steam ? last update
February 15, 2013 - Steam Client Update Released
Changes:
- Fixed texture corruption when using the Game Overlay in OpenGL games
- Fixed failing to do HTTP downloads from hosts that started with a numeral
- Linux - Added X window manager name to system info dialog
Please log in to post replies.