Fix all problems after CS update

Started by k1ngwAy
15/02/2013 14:55
Page 1 of 2
k1ngwAy15/02/2013 14:55(edited 16/02/2013 04:27)

1、green screen
just set launch options: -nofbo

2、Cant use plugins?
http://www.sendspace.com/file/k56cgp
First,u should turn off your CS. Second , download this liblist.gam and put it into X:\Steam\steamapps\common\Half-Life\cstrike

3、fix the fps problem!
First of all,type this on console : gl_vsync 0
(2): download this uq_jumpstats.amxx :
http://www.sendspace.com/file/i8chks
(3): Put the uq_jumpstats.amxx into X:\Steam\steamapps\common\Half-Life\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\plugins
(4) delete other LJ plugins including uq_jumpstats_tops.amxx
(5) add uq_jumpstats.amxx into here:X:\Steam\steamapps\common\Half-Life\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\configs\plugins.ini

tips:U should do all above with CS shutting down!

NOW,u can play cs as usual: 99fps、plugins on、all the movements are as Version 4554! : )

sorry for my poor English...

duh-15/02/2013 15:00

my cs 6.0 fps gets why?

k1ngwAy15/02/2013 15:03

this uq_jumpstats is 2.22
U can use 2.42 to set it, just edit uq_jumpstats.sma :
client_cmd(id,"developer 0;fps_max 101;...
into
client_cmd(id,"developer 0;fps_max 99;...

k1ngwAy15/02/2013 15:07

u can also add gl_vsync 0 in here : client_cmd(id,"developer 0;gl_vsync 0;fps_max 99...

Blankflank15/02/2013 15:52

The problem is that the plugin you gave forces 100aa (I believe it's this, not any of my plugins).

gladius15/02/2013 16:02

About plugins, you must update Metamod and Amx Mod X if you wanna play properly. If you dont it may not work very well. Read this http://www.amxmodx.org (AMX Mod X 1.8.2 for 2013 HLDS Update)

Blankflank15/02/2013 16:08

So I compiled uq_jumpstats again, cause plugin from post #1 forces 100aa.

Here is uq_jumpstats that forces 100fps, so you should get your movement back.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/m91zb5

staNioN`15/02/2013 16:27(edited 15/02/2013 16:28)

man , i have an edited uq-jumpstats plugin , and i wanna use it how?
if u want to look at it here u go
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ewjm3f
thanks in advance :)

Blankflank15/02/2013 16:36

Originally posted by Vo1cE
man , i have an edited uq-jumpstats plugin , and i wanna use it how?
if u want to look at it here u go
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ewjm3f
thanks in advance :)


I guess you could just edit the .sma file and compile it.

I did it for you http://www.sendspace.com/file/0cj2d8 Try to just replace the old file in Plugins folder in your amxmodx directory.

staNioN`15/02/2013 16:50

Originally posted by dsdsafsaf
Originally posted by Vo1cE
man , i have an edited uq-jumpstats plugin , and i wanna use it how?
if u want to look at it here u go
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ewjm3f
thanks in advance :)


I guess you could just edit the .sma file and compile it.

I did it for you http://www.sendspace.com/file/0cj2d8 Try to just replace the old file in Plugins folder in your amxmodx directory.

oh thanks =)

slay3r Tournament #115/02/2013 18:22

http://postimage.org/image/a80gocpqz/ how to fix this?

k1ngwAy15/02/2013 18:31

slay3r
just get a uq_jumpstats.amxx from #1

k1ngwAy16/02/2013 04:28

up :D

Peaches_Again16/02/2013 06:36

I got a working plugin for LAN now, thank you. How can i watch demos? Viewdemo crashes cs and playdemo has error.

k1ngwAy16/02/2013 06:43

Peaches_Again, you can use "playdemo"

k1ngwAy16/02/2013 14:32

XJ should make a news about that update.

CowOnCrack17/02/2013 05:59

Plugins aren't working for me, but I installed the new amxmod 1.8.2 :[

You need to copy your old addons folder to new cstrike, then dl liblist.gam from xj amxx pack. It works for me.

CowOnCrack17/02/2013 11:53

Eh shit. I deleted my old addons folder because I thought I was supposed to update amxmodx :(

CowOnCrack17/02/2013 13:04

Well I managed to piece together a new folder and things seem to be working now. Thanks for this thread!

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.