The Geeks by hypp [25.10.13 UPDATE]

Started by polsik
15/02/2013 22:15
Page 2 of 2
PU9makerrecord holder27/03/2013 10:27

So whats going on here ? Any new info ? =]

polsik06/04/2013 17:48(edited 06/04/2013 18:46)

Originally posted by PU9maker
So whats going on here ? Any new info ? =]



at the moment I'm a little inactive, but soon comeback to mvm

still democall :) go go guyz ;^

polsik12/04/2013 22:59(edited 25/10/2013 16:10)

Democall closed - [br]

LINEUP


- Wh1te BEARD^^
- madekb
- fsrxb
- 2Dex
- DeathClaw
- PU9maker
- Trancer
- mF^
- max3semne
- propane
- Ft.skY
- nympho -
- chip


soon I will add some screen's @ gl

polsik30/04/2013 12:22(edited 30/04/2013 12:27)

+mF^

Sry, mistake :D - /ed1t

M4kind04/05/2013 18:06

Is this only on kz_ljs2? or wj is alowed?

polsik04/05/2013 18:11

Originally posted by M4kind
Is this only on kz_ljs2? or wj is alowed?

also wj

propanelj record holder05/05/2013 16:22

Originally posted by polsik
- proppan

should probably say that you can change proppan to propane since nickchange on xj :P
but if its to late or something i wont mind

polsik08/05/2013 23:39(edited 09/05/2013 00:45)

Total change style of music to massive like from "Icevip u MAD"

some screen's

http://www19.speedyshare.com/pxZYX/download/giks1.png
http://www20.speedyshare.com/XqcbT/download/2.jpg

edi1t +1

http://www18.speedyshare.com/UbjSV/download/4.jpg

madekb109/05/2013 00:21

2nd is really nice, keep going

Countyzz02/07/2013 13:25

any new info about the movie :D?

polsik02/07/2013 16:58

Originally posted by County
any new info about the movie :D?

In that moment i'm working with the summer.p

b.r.p <3

Countyzz06/10/2013 16:02

any new info about this movie D:?

polsik21/10/2013 18:34

Greetings,
I must resign from taking part in the project, but I am still in possession of the demos, so it is possible that someone will exercise supervision over the project instead of me.
The project is very promising, as the demos are of really high quality.

~krater~25/10/2013 13:45

No, just no, not again, don't quit this movie please :@

polsik25/10/2013 15:47

Greetings again,
I would like to inform you that the project has been launched and it will be supervised by [b]- hypp
[/b[br][br][br] He is a great video editor and the clips he has created are characteristic due to their high aesthetic quality, so I hope that he will perform his job the best he can.[br][br]
I would really like this project to be finished successfully, as I have not seen such a movie before, and it will be surely one-of-a-kind production. I hope that you are not angry with me due to my failure to finish the project myself.[br][br]
Additionally, I hope that the project will be accepted by our small community.[br]

Youtube chanell of Hypp-

Best regards.

propanelj record holder25/10/2013 16:01(edited 25/10/2013 16:02)

i hope he uses my correct nick

<---

polsik25/10/2013 16:11

Originally posted by propane
i hope he uses my correct nick

<---


I'm sorry for this mistake, improved.

czupa25/10/2013 16:15

gl

propanelj record holder25/10/2013 16:54

Originally posted by polsik
Originally posted by propane
i hope he uses my correct nick

<---


I'm sorry for this mistake, improved.

tyvm :]

and gl to hypp with the project

Juice25/10/2013 17:10

I hope this one wouldn't be overedited, gl hypp

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.