Firm measures

Started by Ft.skY
18/02/2013 13:58
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
Ft.skY18/02/2013 13:58

So, hello fellas.
I wanna the 100th time talk about lynn. And I'm sorry, I know that FLP already had done thread about it, but here I just want to write my opinion about this madness.
U guys, faker, eDark n other admin stuff dont even understand what the shiet u are doing? Do you believe in this, you, who created this great community and who know all history of kreedz?! I dont think so!
Lynn - china jumper, newcommer.
Yeah, may be he spent years of geeking in kreedz as Mik0 said (cause in China guys dont know english or dont even know about any kreedz communities) But after month (or years?) playing u have to be fuckin stupid did not to think of the fact that there r some communities.
This is not the new ruler as shnz said. This is just big hurt for kz. Every the second guy thinks that he is the cheater.
I just dont believe and others dont believe tho, as I said, but u, admins, are u blind?

Gimmeh warn, I just wanted to write my opinion.

BuTaMuH66618/02/2013 14:23

another troll thread, congratz.

random Tournament #318/02/2013 14:28

Actually i think they don't believe to it too. But the problem is that they can't ban him w/o any reason. I think if he really gonna make 260LJ block they gonna accept it and make movie, only cuz they don't found anything in his demos.

P.S. faker when do you gonna contact me, im waiting LOL.

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP18/02/2013 15:04(edited 18/02/2013 15:08)

Your "arguments" based on nothing but on your visual experience which is obviously not enough to be a good proof. You can express your opinion about LyNn 29 times but it will not change a little thing unless you come up with something heavier what will look more like a proof than an opinion - we are always up to that. We are a rather big community and we make our mind strong before taking important decisions as this.

I strongly recommend that you all quit this subject. Your opinion ain't changing a thing but bringing a dirt in here.

You admit yourself there is another topic about that matter and you're still creating another one. Yet you're making it in the wrong section. You are given a warning for that.

Page 1 of 1