I am LyNn, i am on behalf of myself

Read-Only
Page 5 of 6
ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP10/03/2013 23:30(edited 10/03/2013 23:34)

I must have missed that part where FoF falls into the club of hated players?

badgamer mapperrecord holder11/03/2013 15:28

Wanna improve skill ? He already looks like a robot on demos :( , nothing to improve 90% sync - 10 strafes - 257 lj 275 dcj 246 hj, how you want to improve that ? :o

kalinskY11/03/2013 18:15

By "hated" i mean "questioned achievements" (: FoF is a milestone in kreedzing and hating him is quite insane

Alright :)

jack frog11/03/2013 21:46

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
I must have missed that part where FoF falls into the club of hated players?

I think he's trying to say whenever someone good joins the scene and rapes all records, they fall into the hatred category. FoF was called "robot strafes" and OteCheto "slow mo" if I remember right, lol.

fizik13/03/2013 15:21

it's funny but actually transfering the things he probably typed in chinese sound so smart and respectful it's unreal. asian countries got some crazy expressions

KooleN13/03/2013 19:28

Originally posted by jack frog
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
I must have missed that part where FoF falls into the club of hated players?

I think he's trying to say whenever someone good joins the scene and rapes all records, they fall into the hatred category. FoF was called "robot strafes" and OteCheto "slow mo" if I remember right, lol.


Actually FoF used msl in his hj record.. but then XJ couldn't detect it so..

Michael Collins14/03/2013 21:15

Originally posted by fizik
it's funny but actually transfering the things he probably typed in chinese sound so smart and respectful it's unreal. asian countries got some crazy expressions


You know there's difference between Japanese and Chinese language, don't you ?

Brummbär15/03/2013 20:12

Nemon, thanks for sharing that information with us
We appreciate.

D2B15/03/2013 21:32

Originally posted by N3M0N
Originally posted by fizik
it's funny but actually transfering the things he probably typed in chinese sound so smart and respectful it's unreal. asian countries got some crazy expressions


You know there's difference between Japanese and Chinese language, don't you ?


omg thx!!

Miles15/03/2013 22:45(edited 15/03/2013 22:47)

Originally posted by N3M0N
Originally posted by fizik
it's funny but actually transfering the things he probably typed in chinese sound so smart and respectful it's unreal. asian countries got some crazy expressions


You know there's difference between Japanese and Chinese language, don't you ?


hilarious
Dude, you don't belong here
and stop pretending that you're smart person,cuz ur not...
My personal opinion is mutch worse you can imagine...
Problably im not the only one..
And btw sorry for changing topics point

fizik16/03/2013 21:19

Originally posted by N3M0N
Originally posted by fizik
it's funny but actually transfering the things he probably typed in chinese sound so smart and respectful it's unreal. asian countries got some crazy expressions


You know there's difference between Japanese and Chinese language, don't you ?


more directed at the fact that if he used a translator,the words he used in chinese must've sounded pretty smart etc

huorazzi [cF]24/04/2013 00:42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP7utU8Efow
lynn go back to hongkongongong i send u back to hongkong...cheater

Phinx mapper moviemaker Tournament #208/06/2013 22:23(edited 08/06/2013 22:23)

i am still trying to understand what he wrote

Sadface09/06/2013 05:51

Actually, LyNn is from China, not from Hong Kong.

killahurtZ09/06/2013 13:42

Originally posted by huorazzi [cF
]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP7utU8Efow
lynn go back to hongkongongong i send u back to hongkong...cheater



haha epic song

Originally posted by Whitegod
Actually, LyNn is from China, not from Hong Kong.

well what if i told you that hong kong is in china but lynn maybe lives in other city?

Sadface10/06/2013 03:19

Originally posted by Phinx
Originally posted by Whitegod
Actually, LyNn is from China, not from Hong Kong.

well what if i told you that hong kong is in china but lynn maybe lives in other city?


Well what if I told you that if Lynn is living in Hong Kong, then his flag should be . And I know Hong Kong is part of China, but China and Hong Kong are kinda different places in some aspects.

Originally posted by Whitegod
Originally posted by Phinx
Originally posted by Whitegod
Actually, LyNn is from China, not from Hong Kong.

well what if i told you that hong kong is in china but lynn maybe lives in other city?


Well what if I told you that if Lynn is living in Hong Kong, then his flag should be . And I know Hong Kong is part of China, but China and Hong Kong are kinda different places in some aspects.

what if i told you that you made false statement at first

Sadface10/06/2013 09:42

Originally posted by Phinx
Originally posted by Whitegod
Originally posted by Phinx
Originally posted by Whitegod
Actually, LyNn is from China, not from Hong Kong.

well what if i told you that hong kong is in china but lynn maybe lives in other city?


Well what if I told you that if Lynn is living in Hong Kong, then his flag should be . And I know Hong Kong is part of China, but China and Hong Kong are kinda different places in some aspects.

what if i told you that you made false statement at first


I don't get it. Are you just trying to correct me that Hong Kong is in China or what?

Page 5 of 6