Need help about fps [SOLVED]

Started by vitalijus553
20/02/2013 14:38
Page 1 of 1
vitalijus55320/02/2013 14:38(edited 15/06/2013 15:52)

Hi guys,

After Valve's update my fps is 102 in some servers ex. hns, jumping and i can't do jumping because of this value of fps, but in others servers like public, csdm, surf it's 100 fps.
I tried everything like: gl_vsync 0, gl_ansio 0, fps_max 99 (especially when i write this command my fps gets to 100 and quickly jump back on 102 fps it's like locked), tried write into launch options -nofbo -nomsaa and etc. nothings helps. I read in this forum that it's because of some AMX plugin or whatever but i don't know anything about this. Can you guys please help me?

Thanks.

SOLVED. I just find that it's because of .sma file, just edit the fps_max 101 to 99.5 and it's ok on your LAN. But many servers, I mean public, some random kz, and others haven't set the fps max to 99.5 thats why it is restoring your fps back to 101..

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.