[SOLVED] CS 1.6 (Sharp turn freeze)

Started by Mathzz
21/02/2013 20:54
Page 1 of 1
Mathzz21/02/2013 20:54(edited 21/02/2013 22:53)

Hi people, I need help figuring out what is causing my mouse to freeze/stutter for a second when trying to take a sharp turn (180, 360). It's like it's glitched ever since the recent update.
Also it's very noticeable when doing a ladder jump with right pre.

I first thought it was a mouse problem, but I changed back to my old mouse and same thing happens to it.

I am certain it is CS related problem, because any other games work fine.

Demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/hpdrud

Any ideas?

PROBLEM SOLVED

HOW TO FIX:

While in-game, go to Options > Mouse and enable the "Raw Mouse Rinput".

WeMeRA21/02/2013 21:47

Try RInput, it can be found in the downloads section under Misc!

Mathzz21/02/2013 22:09

It's not really a mouse problem, I don't think so. But I have a hunch that it was caused from yesterdays update.

propanelj record holder21/02/2013 23:36

Ooh, so it was this that caused the mousebug, got so pissed playing hns today so i thought it was the mouse itself :s

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.