Follow you

Started by ~krater~
23/02/2013 20:07
Page 1 of 1
~krater~23/02/2013 20:07

Hi guys my new work say yes or no to get into visual media...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAIGuce9HuE&feature=youtu.be

nobody^24/02/2013 07:25

Hello.

I do not want to sound rude or discouraging but to me this edit had nothing special in it. The same old glowy effects, cuts slow motions. The jumps were severely overused except the last one which was random.

Maybe it's just me but the moviemaking team has lots in common with Vision Films logo.

Anyway, better luck next time. I believe you can do better. :)

~krater~24/02/2013 11:33

Ok thanks, that means I should put some other effects more campaths or something else? :D

nobody^24/02/2013 11:48

Hey again,

Didn't say that. Btw, it's good that you can take critics. :) Anyway, just put more effort and try to be distinct and original. Just roam a little through the latest KZ clips and you'll easily realize that they have a lot in common.

Anyway, good luck and hope to see something new from you soon. :)

WeMeRA24/02/2013 12:07

Originally posted by nobody^
Hello.

I do not want to sound rude or discouraging but to me this edit had nothing special in it. The same old glowy effects, cuts slow motions. The jumps were severely overused except the last one which was random.

Maybe it's just me but the moviemaking team has lots in common with Vision Films logo.

Anyway, better luck next time. I believe you can do better. :)

~krater~24/02/2013 15:22

Originally posted by nobody^
Hey again,

Didn't say that. Btw, it's good that you can take critics. :) Anyway, just put more effort and try to be distinct and original. Just roam a little through the latest KZ clips and you'll easily realize that they have a lot in common.

Anyway, good luck and hope to see something new from you soon. :)

oh ok I will try thank's for advice :P

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.