remove slide boarder

24/02/2013 13:39
Read-Only
Page 2 of 2
PU9makerrecord holder24/02/2013 16:39

People visiting this site keep it alive and they should have the right to vote for atleast "small changes" like slide border. I dont say you should remove it completely but an possibility to make their choice like add to slide border except current : Big Tournament 2013 / HJ WR and Ignoring the edge - forum thread list as it was before. I have no idea about how hard it would be to code it. Its just an idea

ikote24/02/2013 17:02

just do it http://awesomescreenshot.com/0c1ywjs98 !

Freezing24/02/2013 17:17

agree

Michael Collins24/02/2013 21:41

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Originally posted by N3M0N
Phinx, i think this whole thread is useless, they won't do it no matter what you do.

We in the staff are not careless enough to not listen for the dear audience. I hope you'll change your mind for the good. Sad you feel that way, though :/

Your opinion taken into account guys.


From where i come people don't change mind so easily.

jack frog24/02/2013 23:14(edited 24/02/2013 23:17)

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks it was better before. Support here.

Originally posted by niki
If you want change on the site you have to ask me if I agree we can do it. You don't need this thread because it remains as it is,

lol that's very arrogant, dude. Do you think you're the only one who has to say something on XJ? I hope not.

Nikša Jovanovic25/02/2013 00:43

Of course I am not, there are other opinions by other admins, but the decisions and opinions differ.

Mathzz25/02/2013 20:13

It would be nice to have the "forum" thing when you click on the forums, but the boarder slide could be on the front page.

beuhnoix25/02/2013 22:52

I've to agree it was better before :)

WeMeRA26/02/2013 07:42

Before there wasn't any latest forum posts. Thought I've to admit it was kind of nice. But it worked out before so why shoulden't it work out now?

beuhnoix26/02/2013 08:31

because we only have choice between the 3 last news, wow yeahh. Don't you think that people will get bored of making new slideborder in 2 months ?

It's nice and beautiful but the other system was more useful.

Skizo_record holder26/02/2013 12:16

+1 in this case.

propanelj record holder26/02/2013 23:33

+1

dyna26/02/2013 23:35

Full support

czupa26/02/2013 23:58

+1

Page 2 of 2