Scrolling problems in cs

25/02/2013 22:02
Page 1 of 1
HitManz Tournament #225/02/2013 22:02

Hello.I've played kz for some time and had XP when i have been playing it more intense.Since then i had some breaks and changed to windows 7.I am experiecing some issues with scrolling.I have a microsoft mouse and in game it doesnt scroll as it would before.Somehow i think the scroll responds more quickly than it should.I fixed this problem but only partially and after the update i cant fix it anymore. When i try to bhop its like my mouse scroll doesnt respond properly and it responds way too quickly thus making it absolutely impossibile to bhop and cj.I 've searched for simillar topics but couldn't find one.I hope someone can give an answer

surRendirecord holder27/02/2013 15:54(edited 27/02/2013 15:56)

Seens like a new issue. Btw ive been listening to lots of problems related to microsoft scrolls.

HitManz Tournament #202/03/2013 21:21

Originally posted by surRendi
Seens like a new issue. Btw ive been listening to lots of problems related to microsoft scrolls.

Fortunately i solved it by installing CPL mouse fix... i actually left kz because of that problem

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.