chip's inferno jump?

Started by chip
27/02/2013 21:24
Page 1 of 1
chip27/02/2013 21:24(edited 27/02/2013 21:32)

Hello there! Here's yet another video clip about a jump of mine on de_inferno.
YouTube
Sendspace

nobody^27/02/2013 22:09(edited 27/02/2013 22:10)

Holy Chip

Incredible job, once again.
Imo you should gather all your best jumps in one movie, I'd really enjoy that.

Btw, you officially join theddy's clan when it comes to killing classical maps.

R0bAFraG27/02/2013 22:58

impressive tj :)

tried so much but did not get it at all... good job :)

zythH^ moviemaker27/02/2013 23:37

Originally posted by nobody^
Holy Chip

Incredible job, once again.
Imo you should gather all your best jumps in one movie, I'd really enjoy that.

Btw, you officially join theddy's clan when it comes to killing classical maps.


this said it all

FLP28/02/2013 16:28

Originally posted by nobody^
Holy Chip

Incredible job, once again.
Imo you should gather all your best jumps in one movie, I'd really enjoy that.

Btw, you officially join theddy's clan when it comes to killing classical maps.

You mean theddy and chip joined qewi's clan?

o.t gj chip once again,I remember spending many hours on that shit,without success ofc :)

Michael Collins28/02/2013 21:47

Impressive trickjump by you chip, your smooth style and your sexy strafes are something that we all love.

Thanks for sharing such a nice trickjump with us.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.