Need Help.

Started by toXiC VaMp!rE
28/02/2013 13:52
Page 1 of 1
toXiC VaMp!rE28/02/2013 13:52

I am pretty bad in bhoping, so I download & install XJ Kz Plugins. So when I am doing bhoping, the block goes down & comes up again, so can some one tell me how to stop that. And another thing that, when I am jumping my HP (Health) is decreasing. How to do unlimited health , because i saw on some kz maps. Please help some one. Thank you.

I recommend you to play bkz_goldbhop with these blocks going down...will help you learning to bhop faster....and about HP just go through http://i49.tinypic.com/9zy820.jpg
On some maps is not something like that for hp...so be careful.

KooleN28/02/2013 15:22

download mpbhop plugin to stop descend of bhop blocks

toXiC VaMp!rE01/03/2013 21:55

Originally posted by Spider1
I recommend you to play bkz_goldbhop with these blocks going down...will help you learning to bhop faster....and about HP just go through http://i49.tinypic.com/9zy820.jpg
On some maps is not something like that for hp...so be careful.

then How come When I join some KZ servers, there is automatic unlimited hp.

znx02/03/2013 02:13(edited 02/03/2013 02:13)

Well if you are planning to record soon then mpbhop and unlimited health will not suite you, Instead learn fast standup+bhop techniques and some of the bugs(jump,edge,duck,slide) instead of infinite HP. Since both of what you want are illegal for recording! ;o

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.