CS 1.6 High Graphics?

Started by Tygz
01/03/2013 16:37
Page 1 of 1
Tygz01/03/2013 16:37

Hi,
I have watched lots of movies from here and have made one myself recently. I have a problem with my quality. The thing is, when I was making the movie, I realized my in-game graphics are a lot lower from any unedited movies I have seen(like on tutorials on campaths or ndR's tutorials, where no color correction or effects are used) I tried searching for everything I knew but I couldn't find anything. By the way I use NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 2GB.
I want to know if there is a certain model/texture pack/patch that I have to download for higher graphics(and also where to find them) or if there is anything wrong with my rendering settings.

A screenshot of my in-game graphics : http://postimage.org/image/55sohkoq7/

The edited movie screenshot : http://postimage.org/image/4f0ihmlgd/

I rendered it with Lagarith on vegas and then with Legion with 720p just like ndR's tutorial but the quality is even less than his and other movie makers like IceVip's movies with 480p quality. I tried converting the movie to a lower resolution but the result was plain damn awful.
Actually it's a frag movie so I thought it's better not to put a link to the video.

My NVIDIA 3D Settings : http://postimage.org/image/bma0jajm3/

Any help would be appreciated. xD

Marshall02/03/2013 11:51(edited 02/03/2013 11:55)

max your NVIDIA settings, read what each of those things do and change is to make better quality
This is how mines look 1. http://prntscr.com/upmr7 2. http://prntscr.com/upmts

Tygz03/03/2013 02:05

Thanks Marshall ;) Looks much better

Nannou03/03/2013 07:08

FXAA must be off.
Description in setting menu for that parameter explain why.

Marshall03/03/2013 13:08

yep nannou is right its shoul be off

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.