TV series/shows you watch
Originally posted by tjabbaThe Walking Dead
Prison Break
Cobra 11 :)
Damn, cobra 11, they are very old. Still remember time when Tom Kranich was alive, now there's some guy called Ben Jager or something like that. I might start watching it again since it appeard at our tv channels, new episodes from 2012.
At the moment, only The Walking Dead. Waiting for the 2nd half of the last season of Breaking Bad and the beginning of the 3rd season of Game of Thrones.
NCIS is def my favorite, I don't know why. I've just watched it for such a long time now that it seems I just can't stop watch it. Imo it's great, when you watch from the beginning and follow the WHOLE story. But then it's also a very great show to just jump right into the middle of when it comes on TV. Works both ways.
Then my second favorite, wich ain't a series. It's a mini-serie, wich is named Band of Brothers.
I've also liked Twin Peaks very much, directed by David Lynch and Mark Frost. One I put as my third favorite. <- When you know David Lynch is one of the directors of this beatiful shit, you know that you're going to be seriously brain damaged, as with pretty much all that he has done. That sick basterd, still, I love the movies he does.
Dexter is the only entertaining one left, sadly it's days are counted. Season 8 is going to be the last season.
After that I really have no idea what other shows I could watch.
All the shows I get attached to either get cancelled or they decide to end it. Bohoo.
ah lol..
_________________________________
4440
Just now i realized how good it is
Please log in to post replies.