kz_octoblock_RELEASE v1.1

Started by s0liD mapper
02/03/2013 19:40
Page 1 of 2
s0liD mapper02/03/2013 19:40(edited 17/03/2013 12:21)

Map: kz_octoblock
Author: solid
Version: final 1.1

Screens:
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/s0liD1337/kz_octoblock0001_zpse6d8035a.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o218/s0liD1337/kz_octoblock0000_zpsb74acf38.jpg

Download:
http://speedy.sh/d4f64/kz-octoblock-v1-1.rar

Please report any bug's or missing texture's.
Have fun guy's.

_solid out_

Kirman mapper Tournament #202/03/2013 19:56

looks cool

KarLi mapper04/03/2013 19:35

gonna be nice and entertaining :D

those pictures above your map o___O

s0liD mapper06/03/2013 21:01

oh im sorry :D im not responsible for that :D

Really man, spare our immature minds of this plain vulgar pervertion. Link blocked until then.

s0liD mapper07/03/2013 12:56(edited 07/03/2013 12:56)

nice overreaction. Spare your minds? What do you even mean? Im not promoting porn in any way and second I didnt knew the site had this type of advertising. Next time block the link and state why you did it and spare me of the words comming from your immature mind.

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #107/03/2013 13:34

Shock, advertisement are about sites which you frequent

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP07/03/2013 14:25(edited 07/03/2013 14:26)

Originally posted by s0liD
nice overreaction. Spare your minds? What do you even mean? Im not promoting porn in any way and second I didnt knew the site had this type of advertising. Next time block the link and state why you did it and spare me of the words comming from your immature mind.

Isn't that what I did up there? Yet how am I supposed to state the reason, not using words, as your logic follows? I'm sorry you overreacted on this matter and took it on your own but your link contained porn material and we do not accept it as we're being visited by children. Thanks for fixing the link though and great job with this map, it looks awesome.

s0liD mapper07/03/2013 14:44(edited 07/03/2013 14:44)

I meant you didnt choose the right words. It sounded arogant so I replied with the same tone. Btw dont question my logic and thanks. ;)

furmich08/03/2013 06:08

map looks nice, but is it only 1 photo? or is it me that i cannot see it all?

s0liD mapper08/03/2013 07:17

Its only one pic. dont want to ruin all the fun ;)

Michael Collins08/03/2013 19:31

Originally posted by s0liD
Its only one pic. dont want to ruin all the fun ;)


So there will be more, nice.

Brummbär08/03/2013 23:42

looks tempting

s0liD mapper13/03/2013 22:33(edited 13/03/2013 22:33)

Map reached its final stage. Go ahead and grab it. :)

omilo14/03/2013 17:43

Had a chance to try it today, and as any other solid map, it was fun to jump!

I liked the underground part better since it's more my style of jumps, but both parts were fun...Looks great to ofcourse. GJ bud :)

s0liD mapper16/03/2013 11:23

thanks friend. Im glad you liked it ;)

Nokkan06/01/2014 22:34

does anybody have this map?

Z0ck3rOO707/01/2014 18:29

I've got the map, but I'm not sure if you know that the map is for KZMod! :D
If u still want it, tell me so I will upload it.

Nokkan07/01/2014 18:39(edited 07/01/2014 18:40)

Yes, I want it for KZmod :D

I want to remember good old times :D

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.