some new WRs

06/03/2013 03:43
Page 2 of 2
chrizZo07/03/2013 00:15

Thanks for sharing those demos with us. We really enjoyed them.

zythH^ moviemaker07/03/2013 00:17

In my opinion N3M0N is right, there are a few players even they are quite inactive can comeback and pwn this, koukouz is one of them, I would like to see something like that, anyway, had lots of fun watching those demos, great job pizza^ your strafes are great

InfinityBG07/03/2013 11:40

im not saying that he cannot comeback, ofc he can! im saying that after pizza's demos release he will be out of top5. and i would love to see him play again. pizza sry for the spam, awesome demos!

koukouz mapperrecord holder07/03/2013 12:23

I will always be in the top 5... in your hearts.

znx07/03/2013 12:44

Originally posted by koukouz
I will always be in the top 5... in your hearts.

Dayum.
'em words.

Brummbär07/03/2013 15:24

Originally posted by koukouz
I will always be in the top 5... in your hearts.

you wish :d

ancienthopez for the rotw btw

Mik008/03/2013 14:09

pizza u are the real best "kreedz" player nowadays, i'm talking about the oldschool means of kreedz:D
coldblock with fails :O
and nightcanyon like a boss :D btw it's the exam map for lv2 in 97Club

Michael Collins08/03/2013 19:54

Originally posted by koukouz
I will always be in the top 5... in your hearts.


What if we have no hearts ?

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.