[LJ] World Records Compilation - by sicknatur

06/03/2013 21:57
Page 1 of 1
Lelekolkosamdobar06/03/2013 21:57

Hello friends!

I present you my newest and lastest movie about 4 well-known players: akseon, DeathClaw, LyNn and fame. I don't have their permission for their demos, sorry for that! I want to say that I'll edit almost never, I mean I'm stoping with moviemaking. Please watch the clip in HD! I think nobody make video with this idea. I think the idea it's great! What to say? I think that's all! Thanks for viewing this topic and bye! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkRPmYcix0w

7'uP`07/03/2013 02:13

name song ?
gj btw : )

WeMeRA07/03/2013 09:28

Actually it is Avatar who has the 270CJ world record, he was first.

Lelekolkosamdobar07/03/2013 14:25

I download the demos who are on the top in LJ Records, I don't know who was first. @7'uP` track: The Flashbulb - Undiscovered Colors

WeMeRA07/03/2013 16:11

Originally posted by sicknature
I download the demos who are on the top in LJ Records, I don't know who was first. @7'uP` track: The Flashbulb - Undiscovered Colors


Well, the demo you have in your clip isn't the WR, Avatar is the one who has the WR.

ivansky13/03/2013 02:03

also freestyler with 257 not deathclaw

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.