I'm seeing black squares everywhere.

Started by AlMightyBob
17/02/2007 13:12
Page 1 of 1
AlMightyBob17/02/2007 13:12(edited 27/08/2010 21:20)

When I'm playing in the server I can see black squares either when I shoot or in maps where it rains. I must be missing some texture or sprite or something but I've no idea how to fix it. :(

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/1121/kzkzdkjunglezone20000lh3.png
[ Edited ]

DHT- Tournament #117/02/2007 14:05

try "cl_weather 0" that stops the rain.

l00n_NooN17/02/2007 14:17

Zoings O_O
Maybe this will help
http://www.bgshare.com/files1/214630/rainsplash.spr
Put this here
C:/Program Files/Steam/Counter-strike/cstrike/sprites/effects
If this not help tell me i`ll help again if i can. :)

eiRa mapper17/02/2007 17:45

I had that before. just update ur gfx card drivers...

st0ka17/02/2007 18:54

...or install older ones depends on the gf card

Kesh16/04/2007 21:35

i have problem like a almighty cuz when i shoot not show me smoke show black splash :( how can i repair ?
P.S. sorry for my bad english

bakeLit09/08/2007 18:43

like DHT- says : cl_weather 0
or file what posted l00l_NooN
and btw. the drivers

colix mapper11/08/2007 16:25

or:
dont use drugs

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.