steam update causing problems

Started by Req
17/03/2013 22:43
Page 1 of 1
Req17/03/2013 22:43(edited 17/03/2013 22:46)

Hey guys,
I've got 2 problems since last CS 1.6 update on steam,..

1- My mouse wheel doesn't work properly anymore (it means that "bind mwheeldown +jump" or "bind mwheelup +duck" does not work at all); I can clearly see "Jump . . . . Mouse wheel down" written in keyboard options, and I checked my config.cfg for any issues but that didn't help (RInput.exe didn't give any results, either).

2- XJ Listenserver suddenly stopped working at all after that update - no stats, no cps... However, UQ lan server still works but even there are such problems like amxmodmenu not working or some other vexing nuances.

Any suggestions are welcome because I need at least my LAN server to be working :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.