TROUBLE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O1us8akbpk&feature=youtu.be
It's movie TROUBLE starring me :) enjoy
Really why adopting song names, can't be that hard to think out something more suitable.
haha nice music :d
but i certainly don't belive you're able to do these tjs
Edit is good and tricks are pretty impressive. Keep working buddy, i hope we will see more from you in near future.
Music is kewl. :D
EviL1 jumps are mine :) And I hope that I will made something nice in future :D
I didn't said demos are not yours
I am able to do demos like that
I bet you are
Originally posted by Evil1I bet you are
Well i would say he is, hes not a bad player at all from what ive seen and these jumps arent the hardest of the hard so i cannot see why he wouldnt be able to make them
Well, i know why i said that
I know how good he is , i used to play with him, that isn't even his style of strafes..
It's my style biatch D:
Don't get too fired up guys, no flame wars. :)
Please log in to post replies.