Sprite problem

Started by Mathzz
23/03/2013 18:16
Page 1 of 1
Mathzz23/03/2013 18:16

I was testing some sprites and suddenly when I added this it disappeared and can't find it in hammer anymore. However in game when I compile the map, the sprite/glow shows up. It's very annoying, and I like to know how I can reset it? I tried going back before I added it, but it still didn't fix it. :/

Pic: http://i49.tinypic.com/33dgwzl.jpg

sn00p mapper23/03/2013 18:28

Uhm what exactly happened there? You added that sprite (suppose you didn't want) deleted, but yet it still shows up in game? First off check if you're (somehow) not compiling the wrong rmf, with the sprite still in. Second check the entities from Map drop-down menu Entity Report or something like that, there you should have all entities listed. Check the env_sprites ones or maybe you've used cycler_sprite and added that sprite as model, anyway, check them and see if it turns red while going through the entity list.

Mathzz23/03/2013 18:34(edited 23/03/2013 18:35)

Yeah I found the solution. It was listed in Entity report.
I honestly don't know what happened there, I was testing env_glow, and the "box" suddenly became much bigger and disappeared nowhere to be seen.
But thanks anyways.

hm^ mapper VIP23/03/2013 19:45

scale it smaller, additive, 255
That will be work for sure.

Mathzz23/03/2013 21:01

Originally posted by hm^
scale it smaller, additive, 255
That will be work for sure.


Yeah, I know that, but the problem appeared right after I chose a .spr file, and then it suddenly vanished to thin air. It was impossible to find it, even if I clicked everywhere to try to find it.

sn00p mapper23/03/2013 21:20

Don't worry, basic stuffs for VHE.

hm^ mapper VIP23/03/2013 21:49

ah ok, get it.
The "spritebug"...
sry

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.