Nikita's 256 LJ with exclusive handshow

Started by REAL_NESTEA
23/03/2013 19:59
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
REAL_NESTEA23/03/2013 19:59(edited 24/03/2013 14:30)

Hey ;)

Just finished a little edit for Nikita with his 256 longjump

Go check it out and give some respons if you feel like.

[link blocked]

ivansky23/03/2013 21:20

really great i enjoyed it much but i think that most of the people who hated him before will consider him as a cheater again,he is really good ljer tho.

like a boss

REAL_NESTEA23/03/2013 22:50

They can just go and download the demo :) But thanks

zythH^ moviemaker23/03/2013 23:08

Good edit tho it's not legal to post videos about banned players, especially from banned players who cheated even he doesnt cheats anymore, good job both, enjoyed it.

REAL_NESTEA24/03/2013 01:07

Oh.. Didnt know he was banned here on XJ, and I didnt know he ever cheated o.O Any admin can just delete this then, my bad.. Sorry ;)

Sinzhns24/03/2013 13:41

nikita is a filthy cheater.
never give him attention he's like 13yrs old too.

nobody^24/03/2013 14:01

Sorry, Nestea. I am obligated to close this thread. :/

Brummbär24/03/2013 18:55

Was there a real link or is this just troll thread?

Nokkan24/03/2013 19:24

admins removed it

REAL_NESTEA25/03/2013 14:16

Originally posted by nobody^
Sorry, Nestea. I am obligated to close this thread. :/


Its okay, I didnt know shit about that he was banned etc

Page 1 of 1