THE Longjumpers

Started by ~krater~
27/03/2013 10:49
Page 1 of 1
~krater~27/03/2013 10:49(edited 16/08/2013 19:47)

''THE Longjumpers''


Project status: Finished 100%

About me: Hi I am Alexander and I come from Bosnia, 15 years old, I am moviemaker since august 2012 and I edit KZ demos, sometimes hide n seek, but nvm.

Current moviemaking team: Visual Media Films

Type of the movie:As you can see in the name of the thread movie should be called ''THE Longjumpers'', there should be more than 6 players starring on 254 to 256 lj blocks.

Software I will use:
#Sony Vegas 12
#Virtual Dub
#HLAE(half life advanced effects)


Type of music:
Old Epic/Quite Dubstep

Contacts:
Steam:KRATER_O
Skype:krater.pro
Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/KRATER1337?feature=mhee

I have demos from these players:

round
SPE6MEN
2DEX
ivansky
random
torex
PU9maker
Br1ck
assassin
SUNSHINE

If you have some demos bring it!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUvNh2O4SDE

dsNkz27/03/2013 14:28

GL in project :3

nobody^27/03/2013 14:36

Tjabba is banned here, that would only ruin your movie. Better exclude him.

znx27/03/2013 14:37

Call LyNn and your movie length will increase by 15 minutes

Severely27/03/2013 18:52

LyNn, go for 256 with p90.

~krater~27/03/2013 19:54

While I am alive lynn will not be in my movies!

~krater~27/03/2013 19:56

And yeah, then tjabba is out, and ivansky have lost his demos! I will wait for 7 days

~krater~27/03/2013 20:21

Sorry guys, 10 players are here wish me good luck :)

tjabba27/03/2013 20:37

@nobody^ IDK for this because of update on counter strike and fps on all demos is 111 IDK how to fix can help :( i know and many sorry :(

tjabba27/03/2013 20:45

i no use cheat in my demos i swear to god :( i know and many sorry :(

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.