World of Tanks
Hi everybody. Do anyone play this game?
Basically its a FPS-RTS tactical game.
If you'd like list your top 5 tanks.
Mine looks like this atm:
T54E1 Tier 9 Medium Tank /edited
Bat-Chatillon 155 55 Tier 9 SPG /edited
AMX 50 100 Tier 8 Heavy Tank /edited
IS-3 Tier 8 Heavy Tank /edited
T69 Tier 8 Medium Tank
*bump*
It is a great game, I used to play it like for about 3 months. I reached Tier 7 tank, too - had the Sherman one I guess. However, after than it became really boring for me getting like "trillions" of cash and experience to earn a better tank. And the game itself, all the maps became quite overused... Good game tho, in 2 years I haven't been into anything apart from CS/KZmod. WoT was the only exception.
Yea it's just like 10-15 maps in map pool. I hope they are doing some more. I just get IS few days ago, its really timekilling to earn some xp and cash to research new stuff like gun, suspension, radio. etc.. but Im not giving up so easily, because the next tank (IS-3) on tier 8 is going to be massive.
I play it about 1yrs.. Great game.. Cus, i cant play cs1.6 anymore, because my steam was deleted after repair.. But little screen :)
http://s22.postimg.org/69xdq0o3l/1111.jpg
http://s22.postimg.org/qvc5hx5oh/2222.jpg
My friend had been playing this for a really long time and by his thoughts, game rocks. List of tanks is hella long, there's even some tanks that should be made but they did not, but after some time it can get boring and lots of people lose motivation in playing...
German tanks are the best by the way... ;)
German Tanks are nearly paper imo. Russian tanks are the best in armor and penetration.
Originally posted by KooleNGerman Tanks are nearly paper imo. Russian tanks are the best in armor and penetration.
Well German heavy tanks are good, panzer and tiger are heavy tanks and they are the best german tanks in game. :D
Originally posted by KooleNGerman Tanks are nearly paper imo. Russian tanks are the best in armor and penetration.
+1 (yea, im Rusofil) but, i aggre that the Russian have best tanks.
And in real life too. :)
Anyone up to play some platoons? 。◕ ‿ ◕。
18K battles and 20 top tanks :D
Please log in to post replies.