The LyNn - by 29

Started by KecKle
30/03/2013 17:40
Page 2 of 3

vapor, dat 0test user?

Severely01/04/2013 17:58

Originally posted by zythH^
Originally posted by pizza^
that jump on nuke.. wasn't it the one theddy managed to just barely land? and then lynn does it backwards with ease?

o k. i liked the edit at least

+1

only vapor landed it well and it was forwards also Hitlooser and theddy did it but they fell off, I think Avatar managed to land it too, I am not sure about that but actually he did some nice stats there, so only 3/4 players did it legaly for me.


Akseon?

zythH^ moviemaker01/04/2013 18:05

Originally posted by Severely
Originally posted by zythH^
Originally posted by pizza^
that jump on nuke.. wasn't it the one theddy managed to just barely land? and then lynn does it backwards with ease?

o k. i liked the edit at least

+1

only vapor landed it well and it was forwards also Hitlooser and theddy did it but they fell off, I think Avatar managed to land it too, I am not sure about that but actually he did some nice stats there, so only 3/4 players did it legaly for me.


Akseon?


never saw him doing that jump even he could, if he did it well I've to add him to the list, and DC, I think vapor used 0test on 257 to tell some people that you only believe in what you want :P

Originally posted by County
Originally posted by theddy
Originally posted by 2Dex
go for the de_train 272 with awp sw on lj


dont forget 2x


with handshow just to make sure

and don't forget 360 spin

czupa01/04/2013 18:36

great song, campaths, awesome edit to 0:50, second part sucked cuz you used dubstep that killed half of this movie

FLP01/04/2013 19:28

Originally posted by Severely
Originally posted by zythH^
Originally posted by pizza^
that jump on nuke.. wasn't it the one theddy managed to just barely land? and then lynn does it backwards with ease?

o k. i liked the edit at least

+1

only vapor landed it well and it was forwards also Hitlooser and theddy did it but they fell off, I think Avatar managed to land it too, I am not sure about that but actually he did some nice stats there, so only 3/4 players did it legaly for me.


Akseon?


Just like vapor,Akseon also used 0-test ,,cheat'' in that movie.

akse01/04/2013 19:39

Originally posted by FLP
Originally posted by Severely
Originally posted by zythH^
Originally posted by pizza^
that jump on nuke.. wasn't it the one theddy managed to just barely land? and then lynn does it backwards with ease?

o k. i liked the edit at least

+1

only vapor landed it well and it was forwards also Hitlooser and theddy did it but they fell off, I think Avatar managed to land it too, I am not sure about that but actually he did some nice stats there, so only 3/4 players did it legaly for me.


Akseon?


Just like vapor,Akseon also used 0-test ,,cheat'' in that movie.

you are wrong, my hater.

Severely01/04/2013 19:45

Actualy FLP i don't agree with you. Becouse i checked that demo with demoslayer (uq one's).

akse01/04/2013 20:50

Originally posted by Severely
Actualy FLP i don't agree with you. Becouse i checked that demo with demoslayer (uq one's).

FLP is the useless shit thingie in the whole kreedz community. Don't pay attention on one of my haters :]

nobody^01/04/2013 23:30

The edit was good.

Can't comment the jumps, sorry.

FLP02/04/2013 01:17(edited 02/04/2013 01:19)

Originally posted by akseon
Originally posted by FLP
Originally posted by Severely
Originally posted by zythH^
Originally posted by pizza^
that jump on nuke.. wasn't it the one theddy managed to just barely land? and then lynn does it backwards with ease?

o k. i liked the edit at least

+1

only vapor landed it well and it was forwards also Hitlooser and theddy did it but they fell off, I think Avatar managed to land it too, I am not sure about that but actually he did some nice stats there, so only 3/4 players did it legaly for me.


Akseon?


Just like vapor,Akseon also used 0-test ,,cheat'' in that movie.

you are wrong, my hater.

Are you telling me that this movie is legit? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC19c3erAJU
If so,why did you deleted from your channel?
Maybe I got it wrong,maybe you cheated with 0-test in this movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtE2mRbcDBc

akse02/04/2013 07:30

Deleted it just cause of the copyrighted song. I'll post a screen of it in the evening.
What about a clip made by ciacho: i'll also post the demos especially for ya, eF eL Pei. If you will find something - call me a cheater, but now you just don't have any proofs;)

PiilsnEr02/04/2013 13:45

Originally posted by akseon
Deleted it just cause of the copyrighted song. I'll post a screen of it in the evening.
What about a clip made by ciacho: i'll also post the demos especially for ya, eF eL Pei. If you will find something - call me a cheater, but now you just don't have any proofs;)


That song won't bother ive had it up on my channel for 1 year

zythH^ moviemaker02/04/2013 19:31

On ciacho's clip I don't think he cheated, 2 or 3 jumps ain't that hard as it looks like, some are just geeking and you got that, don't want to say those jumps suck but actually they are not that hard as some jumps akseon made before/after that

Countyzz02/04/2013 20:53

Originally posted by nobody^
The edit was good.

Can't comment the jumps, sorry.


Agree.

FLP02/04/2013 23:09

I already saw demos from that ciacho's movie and I'm 99% sure that after watching demos it was printed in my console that you used 0test in those demos.

random Tournament #303/04/2013 00:05

Originally posted by FLP
I already saw demos from that ciacho's movie and I'm 99% sure that after watching demos it was printed in my console that you used 0test in those demos.

0test, doesnt write anything in console, its lan plugin, that just gives you gain you can't detect them whit eye if player made it good.

shNzrecord holder Tournament #203/04/2013 07:23

Originally posted by zythH^
only vapor landed it well and it was forwards also Hitlooser and theddy did it but they fell off, I think Avatar managed to land it too, I am not sure about that but actually he did some nice stats there, so only 3/4 players did it legaly for me.



I think candEE managed to do it aswell.

Juice03/04/2013 11:10(edited 03/04/2013 11:12)

Originally posted by 2Dex
gl_vsync wtf?

That's an in-game variable that doesn't exist on old cs 1.6, LyNn hasn't updated the game yet. I wonder why :D

akse03/04/2013 12:14

Originally posted by PiilsnEr
Originally posted by akseon
Deleted it just cause of the copyrighted song. I'll post a screen of it in the evening.
What about a clip made by ciacho: i'll also post the demos especially for ya, eF eL Pei. If you will find something - call me a cheater, but now you just don't have any proofs;)


That song won't bother ive had it up on my channel for 1 year

Idk, here you go: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/689/sadef.png/

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.