kzus_bobomb_battlefield

Started by Branndonn
14/04/2013 08:26
Page 1 of 1
Branndonn14/04/2013 08:26(edited 12/05/2013 05:09)

Since I've played kz_kzfr_mariocastle I was amazed and haven't seen anything after this that was good as mariocastle..

So I've decided to make a kz map based off mariocastle , but this time its gonna be just bo-bomb Battlefield and I'm gonna try to make it as accurate as possible from the original game .. But somethings will not be like from the game ...

Example : The rotating blocks are gonna be used for something else , and the ball pit also is gonna be used from something else ...

Also a quick note I'm looking for testers since I've only got one person to test with me , I need other people also , so if you wanna test please P.M me and I'll keep you updated as for now I'll just give you a taste lol

Mario Ftw

Mapper : Branndonn And Daza

Completion Status : 25%

nerv.15/04/2013 00:28(edited 15/04/2013 00:28)

kz_kzfr_mariocastle copy maybe will work if you make a wonderfull map =d

Branndonn15/04/2013 03:43

No not copying nothing from that map , you start in that picture room .. I ain't gonna steal other peoples work

nerv.15/04/2013 05:57

just stole that textures =]

CamelCloudrecord holder15/04/2013 13:50

Can't wait for this classic, hope to see this done soon! :)

Michael Collins15/04/2013 14:53

I'm looking forward, good luck buddy! ;)

Mathzz15/04/2013 17:57

Looking forward for this. I have always wanted to see a kz version of this level.

Good luck :-)

byob mapper15/04/2013 22:29

Originally posted by nerv.
just stole that textures =]


That's nintendo's textures dude, what are you on about here. He's trying to replicate it, what else could he use?

Branndonn16/04/2013 08:49(edited 16/04/2013 08:51)

Originally posted by nerv.
just stole that textures =]


I didn't really take textures from that map I found some textures on gamebanana and used a program to rip textures from the original game , took some trial and error but manged to get alot of texture from Mario 64



Also


Thx for support guys ... I gonna keep you guys updated and try to finish this map A.S.A.P for all you kz lovers

Branndonn12/05/2013 05:07

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/7964/lmojoj.jpg


Big Thx To Daza , He Is Mapping With Me On This Project !

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.