High requirement games

17/04/2013 15:35
Page 1 of 1

Hey, I've recently finally upgraded my pc, it's a very serious assemblage and I'm looking for some high requirement action/fps/shooter (or maybe other) games with good graphics. I've never been a gamer myself, all I played in my life are either those old games from 90s or cs/q3/cod, so I'm not much into those new games nor I'm looking after the news. I'd appreciate if you advise me some really worhty stuff. Thanks in advance.

CamelCloudrecord holder17/04/2013 15:53(edited 17/04/2013 15:54)

What I will list now are not the most requiring games, but looking at what you've played, you can't miss out on these, even if they're somewhat old.

BioShock series (you can skip BioShock 2 if you want to, but I recommend going through them all for the full story)

Portal series

The Elder Scrolls III, IV, V

GTA series (from 3 and above)

Mass Effect series

Fallout (all, even the very old "2D" ones)

Dishonored

Batman: Arkham Asylum & Arkham City

Crysis series if you want to test your new PC to the max.

Deus Ex series (first one and Human Revolution)

Borderlands series

Left 4 Dead series for some quick fun

Far Cry series

Assassin's Creed series

Dead Space series

This should keep you occupied for more than a while :-)

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #117/04/2013 17:14

If you want to test your new PC to the max then play Crysis 3 / Metro 2033 / Battlefield 3 / Far Cry 3 :)

Michael Collins17/04/2013 18:02

If you like racing games then take a look on dirt 3, or any of older parts. About fps games, well i haven't played so much fps games i recommend you to try Home Front, cool game, worth of playing trust me. Or if you like strategy games, try Civilization V, World in Conflict or Company of Heroes, probably the best strategy games i've ever seen, anno and tropico are also good games. This is my short list of games that i recommend to you. :)

Cypek17/04/2013 21:35

Seriously? No one mentioned "The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings" ? Dude go for it, trust me. If not then obviously crysis 3 or "watch dogs".

Countyzz17/04/2013 22:46(edited 17/04/2013 22:56)

"Crysis 3" high video setting perfect!
, "battlefield 4" soon , "Defiance" new game on steam kinda like "borderlands 2" and "Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2"


strongly recommend you "borderlands 2" with friends such a great party game.

propanelj record holder18/04/2013 16:19

Max payne 1,2,3
tombraider
Bioshock infinite

cologne18/04/2013 16:33

just try crysis 3 and you will know if your pc is good

Jonde18/04/2013 17:33

3dmark?

theddy18/04/2013 18:45

You can try Sleeping Dogs too, GTA type of game.

zythH^ moviemaker18/04/2013 20:09

Originally posted by theddy
You can try Sleeping Dogs too, GTA type of game.

Daim.. now how do you suggest me to choose one of those...

propanelj record holder18/04/2013 21:11

Am i the only one that's really tired of sandbox games like gta/sleeping dogs/saintsrow etc?

Oh, and DON'T forget to play Mirrors edge :D I'd say its the game kz players will love

zythH^ moviemaker18/04/2013 21:21

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Daim.. now how do you suggest me to choose one of those...


If you only want one, AC for sure

cologne18/04/2013 23:26

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrHrz1wjqTQ
shock start watching from 0:41 and enjoy find the game download and rape it believe me you won't regret

Balcer19/04/2013 10:41

u can find all these games gameplays in youtube and choise, btw crysis3 boooring benchmarks game

propanelj record holder19/04/2013 20:43

crysis games kinda suck imo, only a play for cool graphics game.
Also forgot to recommend the Dragon age series (3rd game coming in 1-2years) and all DLC's If you want to get really into a game

plowed21/04/2013 15:44(edited 21/04/2013 15:45)

DmC Devil May Cry
Bioshock infinite
Tomb Raider
Hitman Absolution
Warframe
Battlefield 3
Farcry 3
Saintsrow 3
Max Payne 3
Skyrim
Darksiders 2
Dayz
Mirrors Edge (not 100% sure but I think its from 2009, still great game!)
Crysis 3

I would recommend buying most of the game at keystores they are almost 50% off normal price.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.