Surf/Slide Problem

Started by Rbn3ster
17/04/2013 21:36
Page 1 of 1
Rbn3ster17/04/2013 21:36

Hey guys, i got a big problem of the sliding/surfing in cs..
Never got this problem before..but to explain is hard i made a short movie of it..please check it and i hope someone can help me with it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNjeNExvfow

Greetz Rbn'

Mathzz18/04/2013 03:04

What is your fps in-game? Seems like some sort of FPS drops causing it, but I am not sure.

Rbn3ster18/04/2013 05:18

Originally posted by Mathzz
What is your fps in-game? Seems like some sort of FPS drops causing it, but I am not sure.


i got 60 fps. net_graph and fraps says that but in my cfg is fps_max "101"

[KN]KraXXXel18/04/2013 10:31

disable v-sync

Rbn3ster18/04/2013 19:30

Ich weiss nicht wie ich dir danken kann! Nicht nur das mein Surf/Slide Problem behoben ist, nein mein LJs haben sich auch direkt um 3-4 Units verbessert :D! Danke für den entscheidenden Tipp!

I dont know how i can thank u! It didnt solve only my surf/slide problem, it improves my ljs too. Thanks for this great hint.

Greetz Rbn

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.