sc on kz_starwars_deeja

Started by colix mapper
19/02/2007 12:38
Page 1 of 1
colix mapper19/02/2007 12:38

well, i found some big sc, but if u find more, post it ^^

Biggest sc:
Pic: http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/070219/kz_starwars_deeja_sc_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

dem: http://files.filefront.com//;6771413;;/

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/070219/kz_starwars_deeja_sc1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/070219/kz_starwars_deeja_sc2_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/070219/kz_starwars_deeja_sc3_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/070219/kz_starwars_deeja_sc4_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

gj dudes :P

new links just 4 u guyz :

1. http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/7/2/19/f_kzstarwarsdm_d1dbf64.jpg
http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/7/2/19/f_kzstarwarsdm_a07ed99.jpg
http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/7/2/19/f_kzstarwarsdm_7bb7e5f.jpg
http://img03.picoodle.com/img/img03/7/2/19/f_kzstarwarsdm_452a819.jpg
http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/7/2/19/f_kzstarwarsdm_b0f938f.jpg

[ Edited ]

stask0 Tournament #219/02/2007 12:55

gj for the sc's but i already know them :>

l00n_NooN19/02/2007 13:15

Thats the fastest sc i`ve ever seen O_o

H.o.r.s.t.19/02/2007 13:30

Thats the fastest sc i`ve ever seen O_o

"l00n_NooN"

What is a fast SC ?

faker mapper19/02/2007 13:58

That are not even real SC's, just some stones to skip.

I've found all of them when I played the map for the first time...

gj anyway

sbzvln Tournament #219/02/2007 15:16

omg that reply from loon noon hahaha xD anyway they load very slow for me can you upload them somewhere else?:D

H.o.r.s.t.19/02/2007 15:28

I cant even load them completely :D

ichirou19/02/2007 15:31

Same for me, I had them loading for 15min and they were only half finished xD

h1m1 mapper19/02/2007 16:16

i can't load 'em wholly ... :E

kzno`Psycho19/02/2007 16:26

imo the worst imageuploadsite ever :D

smallmuck19/02/2007 17:36

what times do you have ?

My COMPLETLY first try 5 minutes 30 seconds XD
my second 5 minutes 2 seconds , now all about 4:30 ~
[ Edited Mon Feb 19 2007, 05:37PM ]

AverageFreak19/02/2007 17:49

Thats the fastest sc i`ve ever seen O_o

l00n_NooN


Explain what makes it that fast. and what do you mean by "fast" in the first place? '_.

uh,and i knew the surf sc :D others are new

Murvelman20/02/2007 01:17

I found all of them when i played it the first time...
GJ anyway.

rdbok20/02/2007 08:18

they are way obvious.. I think everyone who played the map saw them by themselves

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.