Translucent - The Complete Player

Started by czupa
24/04/2013 16:31
Page 1 of 1
czupa24/04/2013 16:31(edited 01/05/2013 16:45)

Title : Translucent - The Complete Player

Project Status : 100%
Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience : Hi, i am czupa czups, i am 15 years old from Poland. I have been moviemaking for one year.

Type of the movie
: Trickjump movie.

Project Description : It will be a trickjump movie starring Translucent. I will use Rock/Screamo songs.

Moviemaking facts : I will use Sony Vegas 9.0, vdub
and HLAE.


Screenshots: http://screenshooter.net/5690497/ijroxcm , http://screenshooter.net/5690497/thwqusr , http://screenshooter.net/5690497/crouaon
http://screenshooter.net/5690497/mvealxb
http://screenshooter.net/5690497/njjtiwp


Here is my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Windows20005

czupa24/04/2013 16:33

sorry for bad screenshot's quality

sitka mapper VIP24/04/2013 22:47

Looking forward for it!

polsik25/04/2013 09:18

g0d Lak ;^

Balcer25/04/2013 12:39

you can do screenshots in sony vegas:D

propanelj record holder25/04/2013 14:29

Originally posted by lolman123
I will use Rock/Screamo songs.

Screamo.

akse25/04/2013 16:18

Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by lolman123
I will use Rock/Screamo songs.

Screamo.

Ice creamo.

hoLy mapper25/04/2013 22:42(edited 25/04/2013 22:43)


I will use Rock/Screamo songs.

lolman123


Deathcore please.

czupa25/04/2013 23:11

Originally posted by hoLy


I will use Rock/Screamo songs.

lolman123


Deathcore please.


haha, actually i didn't mean screamo like this, i mean not that strong screamo like you think about

Translucent good

propanelj record holder26/04/2013 14:31

Originally posted by lolman123
Originally posted by hoLy


I will use Rock/Screamo songs.

lolman123


Deathcore please.


haha, actually i didn't mean screamo like this, i mean not that strong screamo like you think about

screamo aint a genre or anything, just a word ignorant people made up

Michael Collins26/04/2013 17:58

Looks good actually, i'm looking forward, i hope you are going to make an amazing movie.

czupa26/04/2013 19:25

2 new screenshots:
http://screenshooter.net/5690497/njjtiwp
http://scr.hu/screenshooter/5690497/mvealxb

czupa01/05/2013 16:46

FINISHED! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QSf-duLTC8

polsik01/05/2013 16:56

Originally posted by lolman123
FINISHED! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QSf-duLTC8



Love you mate !!!! Great Movie ;)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.