strange sensitivity spikes

Started by wingsofdeath
25/04/2013 20:20
Page 1 of 1
wingsofdeath25/04/2013 20:20

Hi all. I have some issues with sensitivity spikes. In game from time to time my sensitivity randomly goes way up and when it does happen in middle of jump then i am turned sharply which is annoying. I use marc mouse acceleration fix and no force commands.
I would appreciate any help and i apologize for my bad english.

PiilsnEr25/04/2013 22:40

I got that too, sometimes it happens often but sometimes it don't happen at all.

It's quite annoying when you are having a good run and then suddenly 1 strafe made your screen go up to the moon and visit the tribe there.

wingsofdeath27/04/2013 10:40

I think that i have found a solution and its called rinput. It prevents negative acceleration. For any one who has the same problem google rinput and download it, run program as administrator and read the instructions.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.