Help guides more visible.
As some of you know, I play public servers quite alot. More often or not there's newbie(s) on the server asking questions, they get their ambiguous answers people grant them during their pauses and what not.
On the website I see Top5, Messages, Donation, Recently nominated maps, etc...
Since there's alot of talk of KZ slowly dieing or already dead. What we need is new blood to increase the activity. If we (XJ) only provide information only useful to experienced users.
My suggestion is remove or make room for 'Help for beginners' or something similar. Currently they either go to forums or chatbox for help via website which is not so efficient and at all user friendly.
Guides provided by XJ are really good... For to be honest anyone immersed or curious about the KZ world and/or what CS 1.6 is available to provide physics wise. Make them visible!
Inactivity is the single most biggest "problem" KZ scene has, it's not that there's not enough maps or enough trickjump videos or what ever! Majority of the people want to see releases, new players give you that in either democheckers ((in time)) or as recorders.
PS. Side suggestion, promotional video for KZ (made with class and taste) narrator summarizing KZ. A real XJ own advert.
PPS. I know this is alot of work especially if you include PS., but this is a suggestion. I know you like to do work offscene and hidden from us peasants. ;)
If you see all those columns then you should be able to make out the xtreme-jumps tutorial as it's placed right at the center. Is there anything specific you suggest besides promotional video as I believe the time when kz needed promotion left us way behind our days. XJ tutorial is indeed simple and helpful and it's content pretty much filled with all needed information. For the other minor issues people come to forums and generally find their answers. I'm sorry if I skipped or misunderstood some part of the text you wrote, it's kinda ambiguous because of the mistakes.
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCkIf you see all those columns then you should be able to make out the xtreme-jumps tutorial as it's placed right at the center. Is there anything specific you suggest besides promotional video as I believe the time when kz needed promotion left us way behind our days. XJ tutorial is indeed simple and helpful and it's content pretty much filled with all needed information. For the other minor issues people come to forums and generally find their answers. I'm sorry if I skipped or misunderstood some part of the text you wrote, it's kinda ambiguous because of the mistakes.
Yea you covered it, the tutorial was so well placed I didn't even spot it:D I'd be blushing if I wasn't behind a computer screen.
...Embarrassing.
Please log in to post replies.