CS - Remember me?
Started by Sadface
27/04/2013 12:27
Page 1 of 1
Sadface27/04/2013 12:27
Hey everyone! This is my first time for posting a video here. It is also my first CS clip, which is made for my friend dsgasr with his 254 lj demo.
link
Enjoy
akse27/04/2013 12:47
Havent even heard.
ShoCk
27/04/2013 13:02
Quite stylish, what esle have you been editing before? Is your friend chineese btw?
Sadface27/04/2013 13:59
My friend is Taiwanese. He did record several demos on kzcn and isn't a well known player.
About my editing, I have been editing video since April, 2011,you can see all my works on my channel, I never delete one of my works and this is my first production link.
I was trying to make a sport commercial about KZ in CS Online but the result was quite bad. Also the player is dsgasr too.
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.