Rending problem
Hi guys, i am new in moviemaking, ive started yesterday, its exciting to make movies and use your fantasy.Today i just finished my first video clip but i can't rend it.. i use sony vegas 7.0 and i showed me this 3-4 times http://prikachi.com/images/833/6137833D.png at 53-55% and also crashed several times at 20% , can someone tell my why?Is it possible that i did something wrong, i mean effects, or i recorded something wrong? my pc is weak? it's cpu 1.8x2 ghz and 2gb of ran, could this be the problem? or just sony vegas 7.0 is bugged.
Thanks. :)
when the clip is rendering,when its about 52-53% (the exact moment before the error) watch the movie preview in the bottom right corner and then after that go to that moment where you are editing and remove effects,render again,if this error pops up again probably its some sort of rendering problem,try other outputs like .avi .mp4 or if you want to stick to .wmv use the 6mbps 30 fps output,i use it every time it renders fast and with amazing quality.if you don't seem to have it fixed pm me in steam
i know how to fix this, u just unclick a setting in pre meny but i dont remember
I also had this problem while rendering my clip. It crashed serveral times at the same place and I didn't know what is the solution. I thought it was because of too many effects then I just took screenshot for every frames of that part and used VirtualDub to make a new avi file and put it in instead of the old one. I rendered it again and this time it crashed at the intro but I have rendered that part before then I realized that it's not problem about effects. I took screenshot and compressed it again for the parts that has possibility to crash. Finally, the clip was rendered. It's the final solution if you can't fix it lol. btw if you know how to fix it please tell me how.
Silly solutions, this was the most pissed of error I had in my begginer moviemaking days. The solution: render it in parts like make the video out of 5 parts, then put them all together in a new project in vegas and render them out with the same render settings :)
Seem like I forgot vegas can render as avi:/
maybe try using other versions of sv?
Set your memory for RAM Preview to 0.This worked for me.
Originally posted by ViDtamSilly solutions, this was the most pissed of error I had in my begginer moviemaking days. The solution: render it in parts like make the video out of 5 parts, then put them all together in a new project in vegas and render them out with the same render settings :)
If im not mistaken, mbl causes this problem. Do it how vidtam said, just render the clip in several parts with .avi uncompressed and put them back together to vegas (dont forget your audio :D).
That's your problem, you are using vegas 7. I recommend using 10 or 11 64 bit if you are going to overdo with the MBL colors.
Ps: MBL is now also released for the 64 bits vegas (v10 and above)
Hey, i don't want to make a new thread so ill ask here. I was capturing a run in hlae, 300 fps. Damn i suppose that i won't be able to explain it properly. The problem is that i do not understand what playback rate should i set in SV in order to get sound and video files with the same duration. The project is custom, 720p, NTSC. Help please, hope that somebody will understand this nonsense.
Originally posted by ExorcismHey, i don't want to make a new thread so ill ask here. I was capturing a run in hlae, 300 fps. Damn i suppose that i won't be able to explain it properly. The problem is that i do not understand what playback rate should i set in SV in order to get sound and video files with the same duration. The project is custom, 720p, NTSC. Help please, hope that somebody will understand this nonsense.
When u record it in say 300fps and export audio too they will be in the same rate, just make sure you compress the frames in vdub to uncompressed mode and than everything shall match ;)
Originally posted by ViDtamOriginally posted by ExorcismHey, i don't want to make a new thread so ill ask here. I was capturing a run in hlae, 300 fps. Damn i suppose that i won't be able to explain it properly. The problem is that i do not understand what playback rate should i set in SV in order to get sound and video files with the same duration. The project is custom, 720p, NTSC. Help please, hope that somebody will understand this nonsense.
When u record it in say 300fps and export audio too they will be in the same rate, just make sure you compress the frames in vdub to uncompressed mode and than everything shall match ;)
Oh. Thank you, that was my mistake, i didn't know that it has to be uncompressed.
Please log in to post replies.