Magic Bullet Looks not showing up!

Started by JustErroR^ mapper
01/05/2013 10:02
Page 1 of 1
JustErroR^ mapper01/05/2013 10:02(edited 01/05/2013 13:22)

Hello, everybody! I have problem with installation of MBL
of Vegas Pro 9.0c. I already tried another version of Sony Vegas, but without result ... I think my problem it's from the directories, cuz after installation, folders of Vegas Pro and MBL aren't in one or I don't know what must to be. I was watching a tutorial movies and there after instalation, in Vegas are showed the MBL ...
So i'm asking you for help!

Sorry, for my bad english!

Directory of Vegas Pro 9.0c: C:\Program Files\Sony\Vegas Pro 9.0
Directory of MBL: C:\Program Files\LooksBuilder

... huh? What I must to do?

znx02/05/2013 05:46

I'm supposing that the MBL you downloaded is the Standalone version. You need to download the one for vegas. It'll be specified that it is for vegas in the name itself. Standalones are used to edit pictures and other stuff.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.