Creating A Multiple Explosion
I was wondering if there is a way to create a multiple explosion when you trigger a button , for example
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/1607/explodey.jpg
When you hit the button the first part explodes then a second delay until next one goes and so on ...
And ideas if this would work , or it's impossible
it is possible
create a func_button or a trigger_once/multiple
create a multi_manager and give it a name
create env_explosions and give them some namens
add the env_explosions in the multi_manager
(should the first one explode immediatly give it a value of 0
and the rest some second spare time for a delay but every explosion which follows the other needs to be summed up with the last value egg explosion 2 was at value 2 the other should follow up on second 4 you need to give it the value 4 instead)
the last thing is then to give the trigger the name of the multi_manager
but becareful env_explosion let the dedicated server in cstrike crashing..
Thx Demolite for the help , I'm gonna try this when I get home!
Please log in to post replies.