MaxSpeed

Started by Vorty
04/05/2013 18:25
Page 1 of 1
Vorty04/05/2013 18:25(edited 04/05/2013 18:27)

Hey I have a problem.I'm new in kreedz and I have a qustion.Why is my maxspeed so low (290,300) when i do around 6 strafes and around 80% sync and 270+ prestrafe ? I have seen jumpers achiving 340+ maxspeed.Why is my maxspeed so low and how can i increase it ?

- nympho -04/05/2013 19:32

Since you are new, you need to do less strafes. Six are too much for a begginer. Start with 4 and when u do 30 40~ gain and 247/8 stats often move on with 6. And try to do the strfs sharper but not faster.

Vorty04/05/2013 19:46

Thank you for your reply. This is my avarage stats:

LJ Distance: 245.620315 Maxspeed: 310.151397 (36.057) Prestrafe: 274.093658 Strafes: 5 Sync: 81
1 10.349 0.000 18.8 90
2 9.067 1.134 15.2 90
3 7.797 1.436 21.6 80
4 5.015 0.844 16.6 66
5 3.828 0.137 27.6 81


Any tips ?

- nympho -04/05/2013 20:40

a demo would be better ;]

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #104/05/2013 21:21

try bigger strafe

Vorty05/05/2013 08:52

http://www.mediafire.com/?2fcr31djuvsb81j this is a little demo i recorded just now.It would be nice if you watch it and give me some information.

beta133727/05/2013 07:35

use 500hz usb mouse

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.